Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:44 PM
Version 3.1.0 (02 July 2014)
- The FOV Type and FOV Base fields will now switch to the correct type of FOV for the selected game, regardless of calculator mode. You must also enter the FOV value in the same format. If you are using advanced mode you can enter the FOV in the what ever format you have selected. Please note that most games will still default to horizontal degrees with a 4:3 base until they have been updated. DayZ Standalone is the first game using this feature.
- The FOV field will now update when you change FOV Type and FOV Base.
- FOV Base will be disabled when a vertical FOV type is selected.
- DayZ Standalone - New formula and is now affected by FOV. Default FOV type set to vertical radians.
Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:24 AM
Version 3.2.0 (07 July 2014)
- There is now support for two input variables; sensitivity and coefficient. Coefficient is used in some games as a multiplier, and means that m_yaw can be added as a configurable variable in the future.
- Updated all error and input checking, so any invalid input should generate a message telling you how to fix it (adjust DPI, sensitivity etc).
- The FOV Type and FOV Base fields are merged to make the UI a little less cluttery.
- The game title in the Game Info section now links to the forum thread for the game.
- Fields for date added and updated added.
- The FOV field will now display the correct config command for updated games.
- Cleaned up the output display of Advanced Mode to only display relevant information for updated games.
- Debug mode added for full output.
- Battlefield 4 CTE with Uniform Soldier Aiming added for Premium Members. More scopes will follow shortly!
Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:25 PM
Version 3.2.1 (07 July 2014)
- Fixed layout in desktop and distance mode.
- Added all scopes to Battlefield 4 CTE with Uniform Soldier Aiming.
Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:40 AM
- Added an animated calculation indicator.
- Added a "clear input" link so you can quickly reset all entered data. This will NOT clear saved state.
- Minor cosmetic adjustments.
- Added option to save all entered data for premium members.
- The save button will save everything in its current state
- The load button load everything from the last save state
- The delete button will delete the save state and clear all fields
Note: For now the save function stores the data locally in the browser. If you clear browser data, change browser, log in from a different machine etc, the settings will be reset. Calculator updates may force a reset of the settings at any time.
Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:11 PM
- Linebreaks and spaces will now be correctly included if you copy calculation results and game info.
- General beautification of the supported game threads.
- Added a new forum for unsupported games, games that for different reasons cannot be added to the calculator will be put here.
- Moved Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag to unsupported games.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users