Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Just added!
Read more...

Satisfactory

Find a short-term solution for your long-term problems!
Read more...

Golf With Your Friends

Golf with accuracy!
Read more...

Bunker Punks

Sensitivity for this game has to be set in the registry.
Read more...

Quantum League

Added hipfire and zoom sensitivity. Use config file for best accuracy.
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Calculator Discussion

I might have a way for a reliable way to get a consistent number from the Fortnite slider. You slide it all the way as far as you possibly can to the left, and then use the arrow keys to move the slider to the right. This way it moves exactly 1 tick each time you press the arrow key. I think if you reconfigured the calculator's default parameters using this method it could have a better result that is easier for people to replicate.

30 minutes ago, heybg2 said:

I might have a way for a reliable way to get a consistent number from the Fortnite slider. You slide it all the way as far as you possibly can to the left, and then use the arrow keys to move the slider to the right. This way it moves exactly 1 tick each time you press the arrow key. I think if you reconfigured the calculator's default parameters using this method it could have a better result that is easier for people to replicate.

Doing this actually makes the slider perfectly hit the correct value, making the calculations correct!

No. In games, your 'cursor' is fixed at the center of the screen, and you only have to move half your screen to get to the edge. That's why 200% has the same distance as osu for the game to reach the edge. 100% monitor match will match to the edge, but won't match anywhere else. This doesn't mean it is correct, it's just the calculator uses the edge as the measurement. You can set the measurement to anything you want, and only the appropriate match at % will accomplish it. I recommend matching to the vertical edge instead of horizontal, which is 1080/1920 * 100 = 56.25 %.

14 часов назад, Drimzi сказал:

НЕТ. В играх ваш "курсор" фиксируется в центре экрана, и вам нужно только переместить половину экрана, чтобы добраться до края. Вот почему 200% имеет такое же расстояние, как осу для игры, чтобы достичь края. 100% матч монитора будет соответствовать краю, но не будет соответствовать где-либо еще. Это не означает, что это правильно, это просто калькулятор использует край в качестве измерения. Вы можете установить измерение на все, что вы хотите, и только соответствующее совпадение в % выполнит его. Я рекомендую сопоставлять вертикальный край вместо горизонтального, что составляет 1080/1920 * 100 = 56,25 %.

200 is more like tactile sensations than 56.26

buenas quisiera saber si estoy haciendo bien la conversion de sensibilidad de pubg a cs go ni entiendo muy bien lo q es el fov y type fov

Captura de pantalla (3).png

On 5/10/2018 at 3:55 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Doing this actually makes the slider perfectly hit the correct value, making the calculations correct!

Does the calculator work for stretched aspect ratios like 4:3 stretched when it comes to monitor distance calculations? Or does it assume black bars? I'm wondering because I was trying Fortnite in 1920x1440 stretched resolution on my 16:9 27" monitor and the horizontal sensitivity gets quite a bit higher, but in the calculator it suggests that I increase my sensitivity even further. 

Also, would the Y axis scaling fix still be -1.42 in the config editor? Or would it be different for these settings?

2018-05-30 19_44_05-Mouse Sensitivity _ Same Aim - Different Game.png

Edited by heybg2

not sure if this has been asked yet but whats the difference between these options and which one would be the most "consistent" across games image.png.a98426c515ed2f5acfa90d5eff963e29.png

11 hours ago, Evoxe said:

not sure if this has been asked yet but whats the difference between these options and which one would be the most "consistent" across games image.png.a98426c515ed2f5acfa90d5eff963e29.png

Monitor Distance at 0%