Jump to content

SOS

This just in: Another survival game!
Read more...

Freestyle GunZ

Revived old shooter just added!
Read more...

TERA

In-game and config file sensitivity added.
Read more...

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Added.
Read more...

Metro Conflict: The Origin

Free shooter just in!
Read more...
NeverIsHere

can anyone help me convert bf4 sens to pubg?

Recommended Posts

So, I just bought the premium account, and i'm wondering how I would get the same sens across scopes like same sens for 4x in bf4 and pubg. But there is no option for scaled 4x,8x etc scopes, if u havent played bf, the scaled option makes it so your fov scales even when you aim down the sight(ADS) so if u have it off, It would shrink the fov and zoom a lot more compared to when you have it on, is it because the sens would remain same across all scopes if you set it to ON? I'm not sure, can someone confirm? If that's the case then should I just select scaled 1x in aim in bf4 and then convert 2x,4x,8x in pubg? Would that be the best way to have the same sens?

https://imgur.com/a/rO0Mt These are the inputs I put in, do they look right? Also what viewspeed should I be using, it defaults to v1 so I didn't change it.

Edited by NeverIsHere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BF4 only has scaling for iron sight and 1X scopes, all other scopes have fixed FOV (unless I missed an update?).

BF1 on the other hand scales all scopes.

You are doing it correctly for the scope you have selected, and I would suggest also using the "Config File 2" calculation for PUBG so you get the other value for the config file. This makes the slider in-game correctly represent your sensitivity.

Viewspeed matching sensitivity based on the chord length of the arc of your FOV. To make it simple, it's about the same as Monitor Distance 70%, or about the same as USA 1.25 in Battlefield.

(You had a double post, deleted the other one :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

BF4 only has scaling for iron sight and 1X scopes, all other scopes have fixed FOV (unless I missed an update?).

BF1 on the other hand scales all scopes.

You are doing it correctly for the scope you have selected, and I would suggest also using the "Config File 2" calculation for PUBG so you get the other value for the config file. This makes the slider in-game correctly represent your sensitivity.

Viewspeed matching sensitivity based on the chord length of the arc of your FOV. To make it simple, it's about the same as Monitor Distance 70%, or about the same as USA 1.25 in Battlefield.

(You had a double post, deleted the other one :))

Thanks for quick reply, Sry about double post, It gave me an error when I tried to post so I thought it didn't submit the first time. What would you recommend I should do about scopes? have the 2x, 4x 8x as same sens as scaled 1x from bf4 or match them with scopes of bf4, I never really used other scopes other than 1x in bf4, what do you think is better for muscle memory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NeverIsHere said:

Thanks for quick reply, Sry about double post, It gave me an error when I tried to post so I thought it didn't submit the first time. What would you recommend I should do about scopes? have the 2x, 4x 8x as same sens as scaled 1x from bf4 or match them with scopes of bf4, I never really used other scopes other than 1x in bf4, what do you think is better for muscle memory?

You have all the scopes set to 1 in BF4, correct? And USA on and set to 1.33333?

If so, convert using Monitor Distance 75%. It actually doesn't matter if you use hipfire or a scope as source, as they will result in the same sensitivity for PUBG when using Monitor Distance 75%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct. If hipfire feels too slow, use 360 Distance for that instead, but Monitor Distance for everything else.

The reason for this is that you in hipfire mode usually want the full 360 distance available rather than aim accuracy. This is not how everyone wants it though, so see which one works best for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct. If hipfire feels too slow, use 360 Distance for that instead, but Monitor Distance for everything else.

The reason for this is that you in hipfire mode usually want the full 360 distance available rather than aim accuracy. This is not how everyone wants it though, so see which one works best for you.

Oh ok, thanks for all your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×