Trove - Heroes

Added!
Read more...

Will To Live Online

This game has some acceleration, use low report rates to alleviate some of it.
Read more...

Radical Heights

80's Battle Royale is added!
Read more...

Earthfall

Added hipfire and ADS sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Combat Versus

Mobile shooter for your PC!
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Ironsight

Awesome, I'd like to see an option for the Holographic sight and Ironsights as well. I think the sight fovs might be different between assault rifles and smgs, haven't checked it though. Also, I don't know if it's just me but the .cfg sensitivity doesn't seem to work anymore? 

I got one of the community managers on the discord  to ask the devs about a separate slider for close range optics and apparently it isn't something they're planning to add... That was a while ago though so things may have changed, I guess I'll have to keep asking ^^

46 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I think I can add calculation for rds as well, I'll take a look. It's probably one or the other though, not rds exclusively.

That would be amazing thanks!

1 hour ago, iBerggman said:

Awesome, I'd like to see an option for the Holographic sight and Ironsights as well. I think the sight fovs might be different between assault rifles and smgs, haven't checked it though. Also, I don't know if it's just me but the .cfg sensitivity doesn't seem to work anymore? 

I got one of the community managers on the discord  to ask the devs about a separate slider for close range optics and apparently it isn't something they're planning to add... That was a while ago though so things may have changed, I guess I'll have to keep asking ^^

settings are the saem but in ironsight.ini now

Edit: Nvmd still looking

Edited by jabbothehut
Was wrong

On 3/2/2018 at 2:57 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I think I can add calculation for rds as well, I'll take a look. It's probably one or the other though, not rds exclusively.

Hey that would be extremely helpful dude, I'm all about matching red dot ADS fov along with 360 distance to match other games perfectly. Hipfire fov matters not so much imo. 

So config file is in folder Ironsight/ini/ironsight_local.ini. Also i would like to know how "sniper" sensitivity is calculated, for what zoom is it meant for etc. Thanks. 

The sniper sensitivity seems to affect the the aim down sights sensitivity of every gun in the game, atleast it did make the ironsight ads on my MP5 faster when I tried it, which means it should work for every gun/sight in the game as long as we have the fov of those sights. Not sure which sight DPI Wizard used for the calculations but I suspect it's the standard scope for the Blaser/DSR based on the fov used.

The config file location (Ironsight/ini/ironsight_local.ini.) is definitely correct but I can't seem to get the game to read the sensitivity values I put in there. It always remembers the last value I set it to in game and overwrites the config with that. Same thing if I set the .ini to read only except it only uses the previous sensitivity I set in game without ofc overwriting the one in the config.

38 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Doing these next.

Nice, from some quick testing it seemed the Quick Shot Sight (RDS) and the Holographic are the only sights that zoom in the ads fov compared to the ironsights, the Holographic seems to zoom in a little more than the RDS as well. The Clear Sight, Glow On Sight, Monitoring Sight, Precision Sight and Detecting Sight all use the same fov as the ironsights while ads, doesn't seem to differ between smg or ar either or atleast the PDR-C and AK47 were the same. 

Now if the game only had a more intuitive way to fine tune sensivitity other than using [ & ] :rolleyes:

Edited by iBerggman