SOS

This just in: Another survival game!
Read more...

Freestyle GunZ

Revived old shooter just added!
Read more...

TERA

In-game and config file sensitivity added.
Read more...

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Added.
Read more...

Metro Conflict: The Origin

Free shooter just in!
Read more...

And couldn't you make a convert-mode that gives you FOV and sensitivity so the crosshair sesnitivity is exaclty the same as the sensitivity from the game you are converting from no matter how far you turn?

Edited by Keyinator

Convert hipfire to scope with the same game. I would first convert csgo hipfire to pubg hipfire then pubg hipfire to pubg scope. 

edit: with raw input on for csgo it wont use WPS

Edited by SkyOps

On 1/10/2018 at 18:03, Keyinator said:

And couldn't you make a convert-mode that gives you FOV and sensitivity so the crosshair sesnitivity is exaclty the same as the sensitivity from the game you are converting from no matter how far you turn?

No, that's impossible. With different FOV's you can only match one specific distance, either full 360 distance or a specific Monitor Distance.

Regarding your CSGO to PUBG conversion; since you are using zoom sensitivity 1 on CSGO, the conversion will be different. For it to be the same you must first calculate the zoom sensitivity for CSGO using the same method.

3 minutes ago, Keyinator said:

OK, but wouldn't it be better / more accurate to use the "real" multiplier (the one I get from the console)?

Yes, I was just explaining why you got different results when using zoom sens 1 for CSGO :)

On 1/10/2018 at 00:17, Keyinator said:

Is Viewspeed ment to be ignoring WPS on the first game?

About this by the way, WPS will be disabled if the game supports raw input. For a few games there's an option to enable it in the calculator (as with CSGO and "Hipfire (Advanced)").

vor 24 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

About this by the way, WPS will be disabled if the game supports raw input. For a few games there's an option to enable it in the calculator (as with CSGO and "Hipfire (Advanced)").

But CS:GO ignored WPS when I tested it with Raw Input disabled

b1569ae9b8c3cf9ad9f1fed88611f498.png3f0eb374117add81ed283d9e8aa06486.png