Jump to content

Just Cause 4

Just added!
Read more...

Supraland

Acceleration is fixed and sensitivity numbers are added, so this game is in!
Read more...

Hitman 2

Pretty much the same as the previous Hitman, but here it is!
Read more...

Spellbreak

In-game and config file sensitivity added!
Read more...

Mist Survival

Survival game added!
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Insurgency: Sandstorm

Recommended Posts

Could the sensitivity for the "Focus" mode be added as well or is the sensitivity reduction scope dependant?

Also, I was wondering if setting the "Aiming" and "Scope" sensitivies to 1.0/1.000003 will give the same scaling (56.25% Monitor Match?) for every scope or do different scopes have a preset sensitivity reduction/scaling in addition to the slider? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iBerggman said:

Could the sensitivity for the "Focus" mode be added as well or is the sensitivity reduction scope dependant?

Also, I was wondering if setting the "Aiming" and "Scope" sensitivies to 1.0/1.000003 will give the same scaling (56.25% Monitor Match?) for every scope or do different scopes have a preset sensitivity reduction/scaling in addition to the slider? 

All scopes have the same scaling as far as I can tell. 

I'll add one focus for 1x and one for 7x (which Aiming and scope currently is based on) if necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, OrangeGuac said:

What is focus sensitivity?

When you're aiming down sight and hold/toggle shift you get a little more zoom, it has a different (lower) sensitivity and a slider to adjust it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The FOV in this game is a bit weird. You'd expect it to be horizontal FOV based on the high numbers, but it's actually vertical FOV with a modifier.

 

Hmmm at the beginning I have it set to 73.33 in game, which is 55VFOV according to the calculator. But it feels nothing like 55VFOV. Even lowering it to a minimum of 70FOV in game feels like it is way wider than 55VFOV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sidtai817 said:

Hmmm at the beginning I have it set to 73.33 in game, which is 55VFOV according to the calculator. But it feels nothing like 55VFOV. Even lowering it to a minimum of 70FOV in game feels like it is way wider than 55VFOV.

The whole FOV part might be bugged, but I measured at 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 and they where all at the same vertical FOV which was 75% of the configured number. Not sure if this is intentional, but if it isn't it might behave slightly differently on other systems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The whole FOV part might be bugged, but I measured at 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 and they where all at the same vertical FOV which was 75% of the configured number. Not sure if this is intentional, but if it isn't it might behave slightly differently on other systems.

 Yes indeed the the VFOV is the same across different aspect ratio. You see more horizontally at the same FOV number in game, if your aspect ratio allows it. However, at the 70 FOV set in game, it feels like mid 60s in VFOV in BF4. Definitely not in the 50s. But it is just my feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jabbothehut said:

Is there no console for this to finetune sensitivity. Is it limited to ingame?

Click the sensitivity value and enter the exact sensitivity :)

It supports the same decimals as the config file so there's no need to edit the file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
在 2018/8/12 在 PM5点25分, DPI Wizard说:

Click the sensitivity value and enter the exact sensitivity :)

It supports the same decimals as the config file so there's no need to edit the file.

what do "scale sensitivity by fov" and "fov scaling prefers scope fov" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zxy1273 said:

what do "scale sensitivity by fov" and "fov scaling prefers scope fov" 

It turns on the option to set the ads and scope sensitivity individually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

It turns on the option to set the ads and scope sensitivity individually.

btw there is not a calculator for focus sensitivity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
刚才, DPI Wizard说:

No, haven't added it yet, it will come later.

my eng is not very well,so could u tell me what is "radial toggle" 

thank u very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if I want to use 56.25% monitor match for my sights I should check the "Scale sensitivity by FOV" option and leave the sliders at 1.0, did I get that right? And judging by the name I assume "FOV scaling prefers scope FOV" has something to with the "dual rendered" scopes while having the scope quality set to high?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

maybe I'm making a silly mistake, but I have a higher real 180 with Look Sensitivity set to 0.362520 (400dpi)  - about 8.6 inches.

my sens works fine with the value 0.271 in Sandstorm, but this is measured manually, and I'd like to copy from CSGO the real 360.

can you check it, please?

17.png Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
sensitivity "1.614699"
360° distance:
25.3354 inches
Config FOV:
fov_cs_debug 90
Actual VFOV:
73.74 degrees
Actual HFOV:
106.26 degrees
 
 
 
326.png Insurgency: Sandstorm - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
Look Sensitivity 0.362520
360° distance:
25.3354 inches
 
Discrepancy: 0% (0 inches)
Config FOV:
Field of View 84
Actual VFOV:
63 degrees
Actual HFOV:
94.9 degrees
 
Edited by lem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×