Hitman 2

Pretty much the same as the previous Hitman, but here it is!
Read more...

Spellbreak

In-game and config file sensitivity added!
Read more...

Mist Survival

Survival game added!
Read more...

Creative Destruction

Added with support for all scopes. Note that this game has some issues with smoothing/acceleration.
Read more...

The Long Dark

Use the Mouse Mod linked in the notes to disable acceleration and smoothing.
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Insurgency: Sandstorm

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'll take a close look at it this weekend and see if I can add more scopes and aims. The insane sway and opposite FOV scaling makes it a real pain though.

Thank you!! Yeah, I mostly use the 2x too. With "Sensitivity scales with FOV" it's WAAAAY too slow. I know how 2x feels like. It should feel like the way it does in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield V. It's WAAY too slow. When I turn it off it's more tolerable, but it's quite jumpy. it's too fast. So yeah, I can lower my sens a bit but I hate "estimating" it since I'm a purist and I want true 1:1 between games otherwise I don't play them.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I'll take a close look at it this weekend and see if I can add more scopes and aims. The insane sway and opposite FOV scaling makes it a real pain though.

I hate to be that guy but any update on this? 

37 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

I hate to be that guy but any update on this? 

It's not forgotten! Just had to put it on hold while prioritizing some code updates and BFV.

I think turning off Scale sens by FOV solves the issue for both Insurgency games, so that will probably be the solution. I'll do them both very soon!

If anyone's interested, the game will be free to play as an open beta over the weekend from Friday 7th to Monday 10th so it's a great opportunity to try the game before the launch on Wednesday 12th. The open beta will have all the content that will be in the game on release as well so it's a nice demo of the game if you haven't tried it yet.

3 hours ago, iBerggman said:

@DPI Wizard Todays update added separate sensitivity scale options for each zoom level. Looks like we might finally be able to have correct sensitivity scaling in this game. :)

Excellent, this seems like a lot more finished layout and worth spending time on analyzing!