Atlas

Added!
Read more...

Just Cause 4

Just added!
Read more...

Supraland

Acceleration is fixed and sensitivity numbers are added, so this game is in!
Read more...

Hitman 2

Pretty much the same as the previous Hitman, but here it is!
Read more...

Spellbreak

In-game and config file sensitivity added!
Read more...

Hello I tried %0MM hipfire today cs go to quake champions and it feels me much more accurate but I dont know how I dont know what is the best for my muscle memory 360 or %0MM because %0MM gave me different inches different games mostly I'm trying to same my fov every game %0MM or 360 what is really best for muscle memory?

30 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

Hello I tried %0MM hipfire today cs go to quake champions and it feels me much more accurate but I dont know how I dont know what is the best for my muscle memory 360 or %0MM because %0MM gave me different inches different games mostly I'm trying to same my fov every game %0MM or 360 what is really best for muscle memory?

Try use a close FOV for each game if possible, but use 0% for everything, 360 is not good for aiming muscle memory

3 minutes ago, Skidushe said:

Try use a close FOV for each game if possible, but use 0% for everything, 360 is not good for aiming muscle memory

Thanks.

I have one more question I'm using USA with 133 coefficient in bf4 this means I cant use %0mm for my scope and ads. only monitor distance vertical %133 works correctly and I'm matching my bf4 sens for every game. I want to know this option is good or bad? 

3 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

I have one more question I'm using USA with 133 coefficient in bf4 this means I cant use %0mm for my scope and ads. only monitor distance vertical %133 works correctly and I'm matching my bf4 sens for every game. I want to know this option is good or bad? 

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you but I'll go with what I understand.

I don't know BF4 but I think USA coefficient is the same as vertical mm% for the scopes in game, so if you want 0% monitor match, use 0 coefficient and you'll have 0% monitor distance match on your scopes.

Then use hipfire to convert to the other games, I might've misunderstood but there you go

On 9/15/2018 at 11:56 PM, Skidushe said:

mousedistance.thumb.png.7b86f2ad4c45560cc1d8ce1e69ff7ebc.png

I don't know if this is any use to people, but I wrote this out while I was trying to understand how the maths worked for monitor distance matching

Edited by Skidushe

I've added in all the geogebra pages for each conversion type and also added in a section about changing the resolution to maintain focal length for different FOVs

@Skidush

I read through your article again, and I just wanted to make sure that the settings I have set in the attached screenshot are going to yield the right values for 0% MD conversions. Also, is horizontal in your opinion as good as vertical fro doing these conversions?

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 4.33.15 PM.png

Edited by nielsenrc

47 minutes ago, nielsenrc said:

@Skidush

I read through your article again, and I just wanted to make sure that the settings I have set in the attached screenshot are going to yield the right values for 0% MD conversions. Also, is horizontal in your opinion as good as vertical fro doing these conversions?

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 4.33.15 PM.png

Yes, they will obtain the right values, and for these calculations, monitor distance vertical 0% = monitor distance horizontal 0%

Just now, nielsenrc said:

For example, here:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 5.29.37 PM.png

Yes, your 360 distances will be different for games with different FOV, the more different the FOV, the more different the 360 distance. Try match them up if possible, but if not, it's still got all the benefits of 0% anyway

Hello @Drimzi @DPI Wizard @Skidushe ,

I have an issue with my conversion. I read numerous time that 0%  vertical Monitor distance = horizontal  with the same aspect ratio,  but when I try to convert 1600 x 1080 streched to 1920 / 1080,  I have different results with Horizontal  and vertical, which is logical reading the the post. One issue however, is that you said this :

Citation

The image above shows the horizontal monitor distance match, going from the centre to the left and right edges of the monitor. Vertical monitor distance match is as if you rotated the scale 90° and fit it on the monitor, so instead of going to the centre to left and right edges it went from the centre to the top and bottom of the monitor.

There's both options as the vertical match is aspect ratio independent (doesn't matter how wide your monitor is compared to how high it is)

So I wanted to use vertical since I prefer having the "ruler" vertically since  the horizontal pixels are changing from game to game.

However when I try the vertical version the result varies when i change horizontal px and fixed when I change vertical px. Which is very counter intuitive if your explanation is true.

Btw, when I use horizontal it's the exact opposite.  The old calculator seems reacts the same way as the supposedly horizontal version.

So two options : - Your explanation is wrong 

- Monitor Distance - vertical is actually the horizontal version  and the labels in the calculator are reversed.

Please check out  the conversions that i talked about linked below.

Which one should I use in the end ? Is it still accurate with 16/10 streched ? Thanks

edit: sorry about the images taking all this space i thought it would be inside a little box as linked files

hor 800.JPG

hor 1600.JPG

hor 1920.JPG

old.JPG

vert 800.JPG

vert 1600.JPG

vert 1920.JPG

Edited by jz_31@hotmail.fr

29 minutes ago, jz_31@hotmail.fr said:

Hello @Drimzi @DPI Wizard @Skidushe ,

I have an issue with my conversion. I read numerous time that 0%  vertical Monitor distance = horizontal  with the same aspect ratio,  but when I try to convert 1600 x 1080 streched to 1920 / 1080,  I have different results with Horizontal  and vertical, which is logical reading the the post. One issue however, is that you said this :

So I wanted to use vertical since I prefer having the "ruler" vertically since  the horizontal pixels are changing from game to game.

However when I try the vertical version the result varies when i change horizontal px and fixed when I change vertical px. Which is very counter intuitive if your explanation is true.

It's not really tied to horizontal or vertical pixels, but to the FOV. You need to check if the HFOV or VFOV changes when you change the resolution, and this depends on the game.

In Fortnite when you change from 1920x1080 to 1600x1080 the HFOV stays the same while VFOV changes, and if you change from 1920x1080 to 1920x800 VFOV stays the same and HFOV changes. Fortnite handles FOV weirdly so it's a really bad example to see how MDH and MDV works.

MDV and MDH is the same with 0% only if the AR is the same on both sides of the equation (so only from 1920x1080 to 1920x1080 etc).

il y a 2 minutes, DPI Wizard a dit :

It's not really tied to horizontal or vertical pixels, but to the FOV. You need to check if the HFOV or VFOV changes when you change the resolution, and this depends on the game.

In Fortnite when you change from 1920x1080 to 1600x1080 the HFOV stays the same while VFOV changes, and if you change from 1920x1080 to 1920x800 VFOV stays the same and HFOV changes. Fortnite handles FOV weirdly so it's a really bad example to see how MDH and MDV works.

MDV and MDH is the same with 0% only if the AR is the same on both sides of the equation (so only from 1920x1080 to 1920x1080 etc).

Thank you, so in your opinion what should I use ? 5.67 (MDV 0% with 1920/1080 as the fortnite's res even tho I don't use it ) ?