Satisfactory

Find a short-term solution for your long-term problems!
Read more...

Golf With Your Friends

Golf with accuracy!
Read more...

Bunker Punks

Sensitivity for this game has to be set in the registry.
Read more...

Quantum League

Added hipfire and zoom sensitivity. Use config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Revulsion

Added with X and Y sensitivity.
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Ring of Elysium

On 9/22/2018 at 1:26 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Not sure what "ADS Sensitivity" does yet, it doesn't affect iron sight on handguns, DMR's AR's, shotguns or SMG's, holo or red dot. These are all affected by "Scope sensitivity".

I'll keep checking!

I believe its the third person targeting option. Like pubg when you hold rclick instead of clicking.

53 minutes ago, AshenOne said:

The most recent patch added an FOV slider. Could you please add the ability to change this on the calculator? Thank you!!  

Updated it now, added First-Person and Third-Person as special options, where First-Person is affected by the FOV ;)

15 hours ago, Krio said:

I believe its the third person targeting option. Like pubg when you hold rclick instead of clicking.

You're absolutely right, added it now. I was primarily testing in first-person which for some reason doesn't have targeting.

There is an option in the settings for "vertical sensitivity ratio". Is this the vertical/horizontal mouse sensitivity? It defaults to 65 so I assume 100 is a 1:1 ratio for vert/hor? 

9 minutes ago, Dency said:

Is this working? When i changing the fov, the sens is not changing.

360 doesn't change when you change FOV, and it only affects first person (select it in the Special Option).

2 hours ago, Mixthat said:

I believe they made some updates. Some things in the calculator don't make sense anymore.

Just checked now and couldn't find anything updated. What exactly doesn't make sense anymore?

That's what i talking about, the fov is does not affect on the senstivity in FPP.

DPI wizard can you convert my sensitivity from CS:GO to ring of elysium in FPP.   

My CS:GO sens is:

3.05, 400 dpi, 16:9.     ROE: I need 70 fov in  fpp.

The calculator shows me General and Vehicle sensivitiy : 59, from the fov range 55 between 70.

Is this possible same 59 sensitivity on different FOVS?

On 11/24/2018 at 3:38 PM, DPI Wizard said:
  •  
Edited by Dency

I don't know if the config file even works for changing settings? I didn't bother testing it any further but there's an option to change crouch to hold instead of toggle in there but it doesn't seem to do anything which is a bit of a shame since I can't really play properly without it.