Read more...

Zula

Just added!
Read more...

World War 3

Pre-alpha added.
Read more...

Dead Frontier 2

Use the registry calculation for best accuracy!
Read more...
DPI Wizard

Monster Hunter: World

Have you found anything on not making the mouse feel like shit?

I've noticed the basemousespeed in the config file which sets the deadzone, you want this as high as possible.

And you want the in game mouse speed as high as possible for max turning velocity.

Oddly, this means you want the lowest DPI possible to make it controllable :(

Edited by Skidushe

1 minute ago, Skidushe said:

Have you found anything on not making the mouse feel like shit?

I've noticed the basemousespeed in the config file which sets the deadzone, you want this as high as possible.

Setting Mouse Camera Control Type to Type 2 should solve most issues. I got consistent results with this setting, but haven't really considered the feel of the mouse, just that it is accurate. Minor delay/lag issues that does not result in different end result I don't measure. But these kind of issues might make the sensitivity feel very different.

9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Setting Mouse Camera Control Type to Type 2 should solve most issues. I got consistent results with this setting, but haven't really considered the feel of the mouse, just that it is accurate. Minor delay/lag issues that does not result in different end result I don't measure. But these kind of issues might make the sensitivity feel very different.

I see which you mean now, you might want to make it clear that it's under controls not camera, they have two settings with different types that sound like what you put.

26 minutes ago, Skidushe said:

I see which you mean now, you might want to make it clear that it's under controls not camera, they have two settings with different types that sound like what you put.

I will look at a way to emphasize these kind of crucial settings more clearly :)

It should not be necessary to fine-read the notes to know this, it should be very obvious.