Golf With Your Friends

Golf with accuracy!
Read more...

Bunker Punks

Sensitivity for this game has to be set in the registry.
Read more...

Quantum League

Added hipfire and zoom sensitivity. Use config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Revulsion

Added with X and Y sensitivity.
Read more...

Zeal

Added, good luck finding a game!
Read more...
zlFrosT

High DPI and Low Sens vs Low DPI and High Sens

Hello I always had this doubt if it is better to have high dpi and low sensitivity or a low dpi and high sensitivity I do not know much about the subject that's why I come to ask for help
Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy
Sorry for my english

in my experience its the opposite. Low dpi and the sens u like. Ofc higher dpi is accurater but no human is accurate.

So low dpi is for me more helpfull cause it filter out my small jitters.

far fetched comparison: why else is there robots for precison work, cause human can not do it

It all varies from experience to personal preference.

I've been on PC for roughly 7 years, 2 of them years I had my DPI at 1200 and sometimes 1600 - With this DPI I was so inaccurate (I had low sens too), the mouse was catching my jittery hand because of it and overall it just affected my aiming - When I went to a lower DPI and higher sens... the DPI filtered out my hand jitters (Same as @Quackerjack) - this then helped improve my aim and performance due to the crosshair being more consitent in where I'm telling it to aim and over the years I slowly built my aim down (From a csgo standpoint) to 400 DPI and 0.8 sens (Used to be 1200 DPI with 1.8 sens)

TL;DR - It's all down to the user themselves, if you want to lower your DPI then do it in increments of 100 and every time you lower it via 100 - play some type of aim trainer (Like the one mouse-sensitivity link) and keep adjusting it until you're comfortable.