Golf With Your Friends

Golf with accuracy!
Read more...

Bunker Punks

Sensitivity for this game has to be set in the registry.
Read more...

Quantum League

Added hipfire and zoom sensitivity. Use config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Revulsion

Added with X and Y sensitivity.
Read more...

Zeal

Added, good luck finding a game!
Read more...
dutch84

advice needed: low sensitivity players

so my sensitivity which i use mainly in csgo and bf5/bf1 is 2.28 @400dpi

i can flick perfect and i am very accurate with this sense but when its getting hectic in bf5/1 i feel my aim is way to slow! (or i am getting tired in my arm lol)

so what to do? raise the sense or keep my perfect sensitivity

No one can answer that for you.

Like the old saying in the scientific community goes, every properly formulated question contains it's own answer. There's a lot of variables you seemingly haven't considered in the question, not least your own playstyle and approach to the game. If you approach BF with a playstyle like Rela and try to use a sens like Meyek you will no doubt come across issues

If you think about what you are trying to do properly, you will figure out what is best for you, young padowan.

You can try making the 360 distance for csgo the same as when you're aiming down sights, that way if you're not using uniform soldier aiming your hipfire will be faster and ads will be the one you're used to making it easy to spin around but be accurate when actually going to shoot. IF you're using uniform soldier aiming on however, i suppose you're going to either have to lower your fov to csgo's fov ( 74+90 ) or get used to the slower sensitivity. 

GL

3 hours ago, YungTrapperZoj said:

You can try making the 360 distance for csgo the same as when you're aiming down sights, that way if you're not using uniform soldier aiming your hipfire will be faster and ads will be the one you're used to making it easy to spin around but be accurate when actually going to shoot. IF you're using uniform soldier aiming on however, i suppose you're going to either have to lower your fov to csgo's fov ( 74+90 ) or get used to the slower sensitivity. 

GL

In BF5 and BF1 USA On or Off is virtually no different now, they just use either a fixed 100% vmonitor distance, or a tunable one. He should be matching his FOV in either case for best results.