Jump to content

Golf With Your Friends

Golf with accuracy!
Read more...

Bunker Punks

Sensitivity for this game has to be set in the registry.
Read more...

Quantum League

Added hipfire and zoom sensitivity. Use config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Revulsion

Added with X and Y sensitivity.
Read more...

Zeal

Added, good luck finding a game!
Read more...
DPI Wizard

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Recommended Posts

Hi. It's my first time using the converter.  I am not sure what method to use, viewspeed or monitor distance? I want to convert my battlefield 1 mouse settings over to PUBG 1st person mode, so it feels the exact same way. Point me in the right direction please :D

Battlefield 1:

Mouse sensetivity 12

Fov 90

Dpi 800

Uniform Soldier Aiming on / using 133 coefficient which is default

ADS Fov

Edited by Silleskytte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I've been experimenting with different options of converting my Counter Strike: Global Offensive to PUBG. I'm curious if I should use viewspeed, monitor distance, or 360 distance. I really just want it too feel like playing CS because of how many hours I have in that game. Thanks all!

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Sensitivity: 1.5

DPI: 800

FOV: Default 90

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chase said:

Hello I've been experimenting with different options of converting my Counter Strike: Global Offensive to PUBG. I'm curious if I should use viewspeed, monitor distance, or 360 distance. I really just want it too feel like playing CS because of how many hours I have in that game. Thanks all!

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Sensitivity: 1.5

DPI: 800

FOV: Default 90

360 distance should only be used for hipfire sensitivity, if anything at all. Using it for hipfire gives you better control over 90 and 180 degree turns etc.

It's a personal preference, but try Monitor Distance 75% since you are coming from CSGO (if your zoom sensitivity is 1).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks but I still don't quite understand how I should deal with the scoped values etc. I'm just bamboozled that there is so many different method and I just want one that has me playing with the same sensitivity as my Counter Strike one. I mean I payed for it but It's just kind of hard. I've been lurking this thread trying all the methods and different ways but I dunno. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You should use Monitor Distance 75%, that is effectively the same as USA with 133 coefficient.

 Thank you. So i use Monitor Distance 75% to convert everything? like hipfire, targeting, 2x scope 4x,scope, 8x scope amd 15x in PUBG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chase said:

Thanks but I still don't quite understand how I should deal with the scoped values etc. I'm just bamboozled that there is so many different method and I just want one that has me playing with the same sensitivity as my Counter Strike one. I mean I payed for it but It's just kind of hard. I've been lurking this thread trying all the methods and different ways but I dunno. 

See below.

22 minutes ago, Silleskytte said:

 Thank you. So i use Monitor Distance 75% to convert everything? like hipfire, targeting, 2x scope 4x,scope, 8x scope amd 15x in PUBG?

Yes, and use the same source for all conversion. I.e. use your BF1 hipfire settings (GSGO hipfire for @Chase).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, devilish said:

My mouse sens in config file go back to "0.020000" not sure why can anyone help?

Setting the .cfg to read only and not touching anything under control in the settings works for me. It seems if you touch anything like keybinds your sensitivity will reset to 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You should use Monitor Distance 75%, that is effectively the same as USA with 133 coefficient.

It may be stupid to ask, but i have one last question:P. Do i use Monitor Distance 75% everytime i convert my battlefield 1 mouse settings over to any game? Or is it only for PUBG?

Pardon me if i am posting this in the wrong place

Edited by Silleskytte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, iBerggman said:

Setting the .cfg to read only and not touching anything under control in the settings works for me. It seems if you touch anything like keybinds your sensitivity will reset to 50.

Damn that sucks..thanks appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 10:26 PM, jasio77 said:

As we don't have different sensitivity options (in-game) for 1st and 3rd person hipfire and targeting, for which should I opt for? I play both gamemodes the same amout of time so I just cannot simply go with one or another. Will one be more beneficial for muscle memory or not?

Given that you are at a competitive disadvantage in first person mode I would adjust it for 3rd person. You will have to choose one or the other if you want to use the calculator.

Perhaps you could adjust the 3rd person FOV to be the same as 1st person? I would think that would fix the issue, but someone better with math and the calculator should chime in.

Edited by Bryjoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, DPI Wizard, is something wrong with the calculator? 

I rock 0.02 @ 800dpi for hipfire, which is (was) a 10.125 inch 360. I wrote it down on a txt file and everything.

Coming back to the calculator, now it's reading as a 10.126 inch. Grant it, it's not the end of the world, but is this intentional?

What has changed?

Edited by massivelivefun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, massivelivefun said:

Um, DPI Wizard, is something wrong with the calculator? 

I rock 0.02 @ 800dpi for hipfire, which is (was) a 10.125 inch 360. I wrote it down on a txt file and everything.

Coming back to the calculator, now it's reading as a 10.126 inch. Grant it, it's not the end of the world, but is this intentional?

What this changed?

I did some small changes (going from a decimal number to a fraction) to the formula around the time first person mode was released, so it's 100% correct now. It's hardly even measurable but I want it to be perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. We know, that PUBG's fov is locked to 80 degrees. I'm used to 106.26 fov and since i can not set it in PUBG, i can shrink image to 1208x1080 pixels which is equivalent to 106.26 (apart from black borders). Am i right? So here is the question: how do i copy my sens (360 distance) from cs go to pubg? The fov should not affect sens at this point but when i change fov at pubg's section - sens changes too.

 

jphYu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 5:28 AM, Conаn said:

Hello. We know, that PUBG's fov is locked to 80 degrees. I'm used to 106.26 fov and since i can not set it in PUBG, i can shrink image to 1208x1080 pixels which is equivalent to 106.26 (apart from black borders). Am i right? So here is the question: how do i copy my sens (360 distance) from cs go to pubg? The fov should not affect sens at this point but when i change fov at pubg's section - sens changes too.

You should check out this thread bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very sorry, but I don't understand. In 360 distance mode I can change any game's resolution and FOV (for example Quake) without affecting sens. But when i select PUBG and change FOV, it does affect sens.

By the way it seems to me that calculation is incorrect, it doesn't match Quake in game although 360 distance is shown as identical (32 cm)

VlPB7.jpg

Edited by Conаn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check the Game Info section in the output, it has an "Affected By" field which tells you if the game is affected by FOV or not. In this case it means that Quake Live's 360 distance stays the same when you change FOV, while PUBG's 360 distance changes based on the FOV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you change both config and ingame sensitivity? Or just one of the two? If I change config it shows '50' ingame, but if I check the ingame conversion on the site, it should be at 41.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neya said:

Do you change both config and ingame sensitivity? Or just one of the two? If I change config it shows '50' ingame, but if I check the ingame conversion on the site, it should be at 41.

The config settings are a bit messy in PUBG right now. If you set it in the file, it will not show in-game even though it's actually changed. But if you change the sensitivity in-game, it will overwrite any changes you did to the file.

So if you change the file, do not touch any settings in-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...