Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow 6 Sens to CSGO sens

Hello everyone, I've just purchased the premium subscription and am looking to convert my Rainbow 6 sens to CSGO's for aim training. However, I am not too sure how different converting methods work and i cant seem to find aspect ratio setting for both games, Could anyone give me a tip or 2 on how to do this conversion?

My settings in R6:

Aspect Ratio: 4:3

FOV: 90 (Vertical) 

V:8  H:8

ADS: 70

My settings in CSGO:

Res: 1280 x 960

Thank you very much 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, nelsonwtp said:

Hello everyone, I've just purchased the premium subscription and am looking to convert my Rainbow 6 sens to CSGO's for aim training. However, I am not too sure how different converting methods work and i cant seem to find aspect ratio setting for both games, Could anyone give me a tip or 2 on how to do this conversion?

My settings in R6:

Aspect Ratio: 4:3

FOV: 90 (Vertical) 

V:8  H:8

ADS: 70

My settings in CSGO:

Res: 1280 x 960

Thank you very much 

use 360 distance for hipfire and 100 horizontal monitor distance for the scope make sure you use the right resolution and fov on both games image.png.f18243c9d067fe2e2bebf2c88a6decd9.pngimage.png.c137eecda41d9757ffcbac76ca364eeb.png

when using a stretched res in games you need to pay attention to the change in fov caused by the resolution 

highly recommend you using 76 ads in siege since it scales at 100monitor distance instead of just using an arbitary number (mind siege doesnt scale its scopes like apex/ csgo or any other fps game ) so using only 1x scopes will result in your muscle memory directly translating as if the 1 x scopes were in csgo) with these setting you can use all scopes in csgo 

Edited by fortunate reee