Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Content Warning

Just added!
Read more...

Vellum

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Can someone help me Fortnite > Rainbow Six Siege

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Fortnite uses horizontal FOV, so it's not the same as 80 in R6 which uses vertical FOV. The same FOV in R6 would be 50.53, which is really low for that game.

As for your sensitivity, what are your Mouse Sensitivity, Mouse Targeting Sensitivity and Mouse Scope Sensitivity in Fortnite?

Mouse sensitivity X/Y is .100 and my targeting/scoped sensitivity is .400

Pweeez sned help :(

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

0.4 is so slow compared to your hipfire that you need to do this in two steps. You should first do hipfire to hipfire:

image.png

Then do Scope to ACOG:

image.png

How do we get the 360 distance to match? Is the config selection for the calculator glitched? Did exactly what you did for hipfire and only the ingame value works?

Here is ingame: hSgI2ux.png

Here is config:ssyPsSM.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

I put 10 down from the hipfire conversion pulled from ingame selection, and 35 down as AimDownSightsMouse from ingame Targeting > ADS conversion and the multiplier was pulled from starting hipfire ingame conversion, wut did I do wrong? reeeEEEEEEEEEE

Not wrong here technically, but the targeting aim from Fortnite has the same FOV as hipfire. So they are technically identical, the camera only moves closer to the character when you ADS. So it's not an ideal source for a conversion since it's basically the same as hipfire.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Not wrong here technically, but the targeting aim from Fortnite has the same FOV as hipfire. So they are technically identical, the camera only moves closer to the character when you ADS. So it's not an ideal source for a conversion since it's basically the same as hipfire.

Does scoped - assault rifle even apply to targeting sens on fortnite or only just that one weapon? It comes in at around 205cm 360 distance, this has to be wrong? There's no way this is the same distance used when I aim with something like a scar or infantry rifle.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

Does scoped - assault rifle even apply to targeting sens on fortnite or only just that one weapon? It comes in at around 205cm 360 distance, this has to be wrong? There's no way this is the same distance used when I aim with something like a scar or infantry rifle.

No, it uses the Mouse Scope sensitivity.

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

It's the same as the targeting sensitivity, are they both measured differently or something? How do we get the targeting sensitivity to siege's ADS then?

The assault rifle scope have half the FOV of targeting, hence twice the 360 distance. Your last screenshot should work though, since the targeting FOV and R6 ADS are almost the same FOV.

• Wizard
Just now, PreciousCreature91 said:

Do I carry over the multiplier from the hipfire conversion into the ADS or use 0.02? When I do the hipfire conversion alone there is a different multiplier?

Yes, and use the same multiplier. The ADS uses all four values, so the XFactor value will be calculated based on the other three.