Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow six siege same sens across all scopes?

Hi im trying to get the same sens across all scopes on siege, using MDH  (ADS AND SCOPE)  at 0%,  the 1x holo sens at 50 it's perfect!

But for example the 2.5x feels soo slow at 50...

If i set the MDH scope at 75% i get sens 65 for the 2.5x.. wich is close the viewspeed value result.. So what should i do? Why at 0% it feels so slow?

Capture.PNG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't work for me to be honest, better solution actually is to set the 1x sens to 50 using the MDH to 0% and then using the ubisoft ''focal lenght'' calculator to set all other scopes according with the FOV as u can see in the image. All scopes feels the same wich is great. 

BUT, what if i want to find the sens Hipfire to 1x using that focal lenght sistem?

cause MDH and focal lenght have different calculations so i cant be sure about that 50 value for the 1x. Please help.

Immagine.png

• Wizard
1 hour ago, spectre88925 said:

It doesn't work for me to be honest, better solution actually is to set the 1x sens to 50 using the MDH to 0% and then using the ubisoft ''focal lenght'' calculator to set all other scopes according with the FOV as u can see in the image. All scopes feels the same wich is great. 

This calculator is converting from old R6 to new, like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c272a3124cc028c9a2f90f596518b76c

The old R6 scope scaling was inherently flawed, but some might have gotten used to it.