Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Reflex

• 1 year later...

Ok, it seems like the problem is the FOv.

The higher the fov, the slower the sensitivity seems to get in the converter.

But I thought the point of using the converter is to make it so that one swipe of my desktop/another game is exactly the same as the other game regardless of what FOV you use as well as other variables?

I've looked at those advanced options and fixed the x and y scales etc... Even then the sense is way off. I think they've updated the game and this calculator needs to be updated along with it.

Thanks I didn't know if it was just me being dumb :)

Hope it gets fixed soon.

• Wizard

Checked it now, and it's all the same as before, as long as you do not touch the advanced settings :)

Ok, it seems like the problem is the FOv.

The higher the fov, the slower the sensitivity seems to get in the converter.

But I thought the point of using the converter is to make it so that one swipe of my desktop/another game is exactly the same as the other game regardless of what FOV you use as well as other variables?

That's exactly the point, and this is why the sensitivity changes when you change FOV. When you set a higher FOV, the sensitivity needs to be increased as well, since it now is farther (as in more degrees) to the edge.

Actually i'm not really sure what is going on but i'd say ingame a swipe of my screen in twice as slow as on my desktop using these settings. 

If you are swiping to what was at the edge of your screen in-game, you must also move the mouse in Windows from the middle of the screen (where the crosshair would be) to the edge, and not edge-to-edge.

The only thing I did in the advanced settings is remove acceleration which had a value something like 0.20 or 20 in it. 

This is a screenshot of my advanced settings. 

http://imgur.com/uZC6ztp

So I need to have acceleration on for it to work?

It is definitely a lot slower in game, just from the middle to the edge of the screen is way slower ingame. 

Edited by Jaffycake
  • Wizard

The only thing I did in the advanced settings is remove acceleration which had a value something like 0.20 or 20 in it. 

This is a screenshot of my advanced settings. 

http://imgur.com/uZC6ztp

So I need to have acceleration on for it to work?

It is definitely a lot slower in game, just from the middle to the edge of the screen is way slower ingame. 

As long as the advanced settings box is not checked, what is set there does not affect the sensitivity. But you should see a flat, red line at the sensitivity value you have set. You red line is a 4.X, which means it is about half of the configured 10.92.

I think I've spotted the problem. I think the calculator is outdated because it lists the maximum sensitivity as 20. Whenever I try to get my correct sensitivity which I know from trying it out should be around 24-25, the calculator breaks and doesn't want to display it because it thinks the maximum sensitivity you can have in the game is 20.

Sensitivity 1:
Too high sensitivity or too low new DPI
360° rotation:
Recommended new min DPI: 1100 DPI

The calculator flat out refuses to display any result above 20. http://i.imgur.com/l1ympaR.jpg This was probably caused by the earlier build of Reflex having a max sense of 20 but these days the maximum the slider goes up to is 50. Which means Reflex have completely changed their mouse settings. If you could look at it again and update the calculator that would be great.