Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Hidden wps, and 16:9 to 16:10 stretched conversion values

Hello comrades, i have two little questions, i saw in a post that if you want to pass from 16:9 to 4:3 stretched and feel the same sensitivity horizontally  have to multiply the 360 distance(16:9 one) for 1,125 to get the same feel in  4:3 stretched,  and if you want to go from 4:3 stretched to 16:9 is the same but dividing by 1,125

-Well the question is what about 16:9 to 16:10 stretched and 16:10 stretched to 16:9 i tried to figure out but i dont get the correct feel, which value i need to multiply or divide??

-And the other question, more curiosity than anything, what is the hidden wps that @Drimzi uses? its because i normally try his settings like 3/11 wps and works pretty well but its to know about that and how to enable it to try on, im currently at wps 3 800dpi 0.72... sens in games like cs. where fov is 106.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Edited by darkheart46

im trying the settings. thank you drimzi!,

In another thought, i was thinking about making some trials in aim games or aim maps in some games, about ideal sensitivity and accuracys to try to land some light in optimized sensitivitys, now that we have the calculator to translate between games, knowing the ideal sensitivity beyond the "personal preference", i saw in some games pro players share very similar sensitivitys.

im also always trying, i used at cs a fixed sensitivity for years, but after know this web im always trying to get better results, but as you said, i got mixed results i tried very low sens 71.cm 360 and feel more consistent than 38-40 cm 360, but the 180  turns, and reaction time seems lot worse, in the other ways with 38-40 cm 360 some days im crushing it, and some really crazy flicks and shoots happens, but other days i dont hit an elephant, also with mices, somedays i feel that g pro better than g403 and others prefer the g403 (normally i get better results with that), if you check top players known for his aim at counter strike usually have sensitivity of  between 2 / 2.2 and usually heavy hitters play in stretched mode. but i dont know how to make a solid research also, is not usually spoken but, i think crosshair has also a importance in the aim, well thats my opinion xD.