Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Pubg to bf4 pls

I don't understand how to convert sens from pubg to bf4 with scaled 1x scope when I fill out all the values in pubg the calculator asks me to enter bf4 sens aswell which im trying to convert and find out what it is. https://imgur.com/a/rBeGL While scoping in pubg actaual sight fov is 43, I think thats what actualvfov means right?

I use 74fov in bf4 and I use Unform soldier aiming and fov scaling in ads, so when I aim down the sights with 1x scope my actual fov is 67.27, so what value would be same sens as pubg? I don't quite understand how to find out.

pubgtobf4.png

Edited by NeverIsHere
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entirely sure, but I think uniform soldier aiming is meant to make your hipfire and ADS sensitivity the same. If you are having trouble getting the same numbers, I would just get an inches/360 number for hipfire and zoom for PUBG and use that to convert directly into BF4 settings. Also, remember that the Battlefield does not have specific settings for each scope distance. I would recommend a 1/1 hipfire/ADS for games like BF4 that are closer to twitch shooters than PUBG.

Read this for a good explanation on UsA: I would recommend doing what it says in the guide. It will make your zoomed and unzoomed sensitivity the same, and you will be able to build better muscle memory that way. Just remember that PUBG and Battlefield have completely different playstyles and speeds, so the combat and aiming mechanics are very different.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494051524581/

Edit: First convert PUBG hipfire to BF4 hipfire to get your base BF4 sens, btw. You need that as a baseline for all of the zoom sensitivities. Though, again, I would recommend reading the article about Uniform Soldier Aiming before deciding to change any of those settings. 

Edited by Curtis Hoffman