Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Dead by Daylight

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Are you sure that the default killer FoV is 85? Just wondering since the wiki states 87.

Also can you please activate the FoV setting in the calculator? It currently doesn't change the result but it IS possible to change the killer FoV through perks (up to +15°).

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Any fix or workaround for the killer sens being incredibly high at 800 DPI when its set to even 0%? My survivor's sens is perfect, but the killer sens setting in game doesn't go nearly low enough for my DPI, and I don't want to change my DPI settings.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Jikko:

Any fix or workaround for the killer sens being incredibly high at 800 DPI when its set to even 0%? My survivor's sens is perfect, but the killer sens setting in game doesn't go nearly low enough for my DPI, and I don't want to change my DPI settings.

Had the same issue but couldn't find a workaround. Ended up lowering my DPI to 400 and adjusting other settings accordingly. Please let me know if you find a solution.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Wizard
16 hours ago, SladeNova said:

any way to calculate death slinger ads sens by using default killer sens? i use 11 for killer any way to find out what that would be zoomed in on his rifle

I need to analyze it to figure out the FOV and scaling. Do I need to unlock him to test? I'm not playing this game so my progression is zero 😆

• 1 year later...
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, Mr Solis said:

image.png.370952844e30b69ef08dbe99207a9940.png 

I can't seem to get a value no matter what sensitivity and DPI.

You need an even lower DPI, the range in Dead by Daylight is very limited. If you select Hipfire instead of All you will get a maximum DPI suggestion (does not always work perfectly depending on the conversion).

If you share a link to your conversion I can take a look.

28 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You need an even lower DPI, the range in Dead by Daylight is very limited. If you select Hipfire instead of All you will get a maximum DPI suggestion (does not always work perfectly depending on the conversion).

If you share a link to your conversion I can take a look.

ahhh my mistake! i had a bit of a moment using the calculator haha

• 4 months later...