Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

• 3 months later...

Hi wiz! A recent patch implemented adjustable FOV within the settings menu, up to 105. Default is 72. I did a cursory test and it doesn't seem like your sensitivity is affected by FOV changes, but it would be great if you can confirm the same as well, since FOV didn't use to be adjustable.

Additionally, within the Options.ini file, you can set your ADS sensitivity (MouseSenseZoom) beyond 100 and it will be reflected in-game as well (I'm currently using 250). Would it be possible to have the calculator adjusted to reflect this as well? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

When I fit same fov in game like in the picture I can't make the 360º like I do in h1z1. With that sensi. 9

If I leave it on blank which is 90 on the calculator and in game 67 then it makes proper 360º with sensi of 11

If I put in game 90 and in the calculator 90 or blank is the same with 11 of sensi it makes 360º.

I'm lost...

e0ce967432aa77dfc6fc81de0efdf3ff.png

Edited by Ivanovich
On 2017-5-12 at 1:24 PM, Ivanovich said:

When I fit same fov in game like in the picture I can't make the 360º like I do in h1z1. With that sensi. 9

If I leave it on blank which is 90 on the calculator and in game 67 then it makes proper 360º with sensi of 11

If I put in game 90 and in the calculator 90 or blank is the same with 11 of sensi it makes 360º.

I'm lost...

e0ce967432aa77dfc6fc81de0efdf3ff.png

Can someone explain my problem pls...  I wish I could play at 90 of fov in ghost being 67 of fov in h1z1.

Edited by Ivanovich