Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

best settings for my mouse ss rival

Hi,

I am wondering what are the best settings for my mouse 'steelseris rival 300'.

Right now i am using 400 dpi and 500 polling rate, i am mainly using the mouse for cs:go (raw input on).

The native dpi of this mouse is 1600 (i made a ticket at steelseries support to find out) and the default polling rate setted when i install the engine is 1000 hz.

I read somewhere that i should use the native settings of the mouse, but most pro players uses 400dpi and 500hz.

The mouse feels different with 400 dpi and 2 sens vs 1600dpi 0.5 sens, at 1600dpi it feels more smooth and at 400 dpi it feels more fast.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all preference in the end my friend.

You need to find your own sweetspot, something you like to play on and improve under those settings.

As for the speed difference, it might be due to the sensor itself or you're hitting the malfunction speed :)

i just want to know if i should stick with native dpi 1600 and default 1000hz instead of 400 dpi and 500 hz which i am using right now, raw on ofc...

i just want to know if i should stick with native dpi 1600 and default 1000hz instead of 400 dpi and 500 hz which i am using right now, raw on ofc...

Once again, i cannot tell you what you should stick on because it is all preference, down to you! Usually we use 400/800 because they are the better speed for the sensors...

If I was you I would use 400 or 800 with 1000hz

that's based on my preference, though

This guy got it right based on his preference, for example I use 450 on 500hz because it feels better to me than 1000