Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

ned help with csgo to six siege conversion

what is csgo fov on 1280x960 resolution ? (4:3) some say its 74 some saying its 90 so i am not sure. in csgo my hip fire sens isnt as fast as it is in six siege after conversion. i am able to kill players and handle it but it seems odd

i used simple mode to calculate sens with csgo hip fire to six siege iron sight at 80 fov (which i use rn). will acog zoom be compensated along with it? can someone guide me a little on settings of calculator and things?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, playlove1999 said:

what is csgo fov on 1280x960 resolution ? (4:3) some say its 74 some saying its 90 so i am not sure.

It will tell you the actual HFOV in the calculator. Since your resolution is 4:3 and the game uses Hdeg 4:3 FOV type, the ingame FOV will be the actual HFOV.

However, I assume you are playing stretched and not black bars? If you stretch the image you aren't maintaining a 1:1 ratio between the vertical and horizontal, so converting your sensitivity from CS:GO to non-stretched games like R6S will not work properly. Keep that in mind.

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2018 at 7:48 AM, potato psoas said:

It will tell you the actual HFOV in the calculator. Since your resolution is 4:3 and the game uses Hdeg 4:3 FOV type, the ingame FOV will be the actual HFOV.

However, I assume you are playing stretched and not black bars? If you stretch the image you aren't maintaining a 1:1 ratio between the vertical and horizontal, so converting your sensitivity from CS:GO to non-stretched games like R6S will not work properly. Keep that in mind.

Hmm ... and if I play with 1440-900 (16-10) with black bars, my fov will be (Actual VFOV: 73.74 degrees
 Actual HFOV: 100.39 degrees) csgo- or not ?? (I use black bars for all games) I need to know the exact value of fov in cs for converting the senses into other games ...

Edited by kirka940
6 hours ago, kirka940 said:

Hmm ... and if I play with 1440-900 (16-10) with black bars, my fov will be (Actual VFOV: 73.74 degrees
 Actual HFOV: 100.39 degrees) csgo- or not ?? (I use black bars for all games) I need to know the exact value of fov in cs for converting the senses into other games ...

If you play black bars it's fine. But if you stretch one of the axes then you are no longer maintaining a 1:1 sensitivity.