Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Need help with my first conversion

I try to use the calculator for the first time and need some help.

My goal is to get an equal sensitivity on my desktop and in FPS-games.

The first game that I'm trying to optimize is Black Ops 4. I was trying to convert my Desktop sensitivity to Black Ops 4.

You can find a screenshot of my calculation attateched. It would be great if someone could have a look into my settings and tell me whether my calculation has the output that I wanted to achieve.

These are my questions regarding the calculator:

• Conversion Map: I want to use a Monitor Distance of 0%. I didn't get the exact meaning but according to my understanding, this should be the value which is the best for muscle memory. I just entered 0% in all 4 options. I'm not sure if this is correct or not. 
  • WPS: In Windows 10,  there are 11 options to choose from (in case you start counting at 1). I picked the value "5". This is why I picked "8 (5/11)" in the calcualtor. I don't get why the calculator offers me 20 options to chose from while there are only 11 options in Windows.
  • Aim: There are several options  and I don't know which one I should use. I used "All w/ ADS" because it was the default selection. Is it correct that I have to decide which value is the most important for me because I can only use one value for "mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier" for example? The reason why I think that this is the case is that if I use the option "Scope (Koshka)", I end up with another value for "mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier".

Thank you in advance :)

Aim4.JPG

Edited by Forturama
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic