Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

looking for a new mouse with a dpi range more permissive

hello everyone
so my logitech g403 just broke and i'm looking for a new mouse, i'm aware that there's a lot of good mouse and that's really about presonnal preferences but i was
wondering is there a famous brand mouse with a software for the dpi that allow me to go by stages of 10 dpi or something? Let's say i want to play with 520dpi did
you guys know if a famous brand software/mouse would allow it? I know that there's not much differences between 500 or 510dpi but i like to be very precise about
anything and yeah that's make me feel more confortable knowing that i'm able to play with 810 if i feel too, it's also very important for games with a poor sens.
range (console adaptations i'm looking at you)

Most mice with the PMW3389 sensor allow you to adjust the dpi in steps of 50 and I believe that's the lowest you can go unless the software has the option to do some form of interpolation but honestly I can't think of any mice that allows you to do that besides really old Razer ones like the Deathadder 3.5G.

If you're dead set on doing the finer sensitivity adjustments on the mouse/software side rather than via the in-game sensitivity settings I think the better option would be to use povohats mouse acceleration driver and use the sensitivity option in that to scale down your dpi from common values you'd find on most mice like say 800 or 1600 so you could use whatever mouse you want.

thanks guys for your answers!  so a pretty old mouse or maybe Kovaak's interaccel, can manage to do something with these informations ^^ iBerggman you mentioned the PMW3389 sensor earlier did you happen to know which sensor did the Deathadder 3.5G and mice like that were equipped with? Thanks again for your quck responses!