Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PSA Method - Accuracy vs "Feel"

I've been warming up with the PSA method every day for a few weeks, but I'm having a really hard deciding on which of the two sensitivities that's best. I'm using Aim Hero with the lightning gun for quick unpredictable movement, but I have a tough time keeping up with the target at lower sensitivities and I'm way more accurate at higher sensitivities. However, the higher sensitivity causes more strain and maybe doesn't "feel" as comfortable. Should I select the higher accuracy option or whichever "feels" better and what does that mean exactly?

Edited by Snurb
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For me PSA is shit, 

1st of PSA method they say 360 for all lenght mousepad -> error I have 1meter mousepad

2nd you try to be steady at fix point.. so I everytime finish to lower my sens til 1.2 @ 400dpi which is unplayable on fast paced games..

There is no such method 

Yeah the staying fixed on one spot thing definitely doesn't work since it favors excessively low sensitivities as you say, if you really wanted to use the PSA method I suppose you could do the same except instead of doing the strafing thing you'd play a round of deathmatch or something like that. That being said, I don't really know if that would be any better than just starting at say 30cm/360 and playing your main game while at the same time raising and lowering the sensitivity until it feels comfortable...

42 minutes ago, espe89 said:

For me PSA is shit, 

1st of PSA method they say 360 for all lenght mousepad -> error I have 1meter mousepad

2nd you try to be steady at fix point.. so I everytime finish to lower my sens til 1.2 @ 400dpi which is unplayable on fast paced games..

There is no such method 

35 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Yeah the staying fixed on one spot thing definitely doesn't work since it favors excessively low sensitivities as you say, if you really wanted to use the PSA method I suppose you could do the same except instead of doing the strafing thing you'd play a round of deathmatch or something like that. That being said, I don't really know if that would be any better than just starting at say 30cm/360 and playing your main game while at the same time raising and lowering the sensitivity until it feels comfortable...

I've customized the Lightning Gun drill in Aim Hero for fingers, wrist, and arm. The target is rather fast and unpredictable. It's tough to keep up with on anything slower than 15cm/360.

Edited by Snurb