Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty ADS sensitivity in calculator?

Would it be possible to have the option in the calculator to convert to ADS sensitivity for games like Call of Duty where a set FOV and sensitvity reduction is used for ADS instead of a separate slider/value like there is in Rainbow Six: Siege and Battlefield?

Edited by iBerggman
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing, i want to use a specific 360 distance / dpi and calculate my in-game sensitivity based on that. im sorry, im still fairly new to this.

basically, my in/360 is 7.14 (800 dpi), what in-game sensitivity should i use in order to match that at 50 fov?