Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Im curious as to how i can convert my sens whilst using a different x and y so a different vertical and horizontal sensitivity. The sens i am using is 7/11/51 800 dpi. The horizontal sens feels roughly the same ADS sens as my 5/5/80 800 but i just want to make sure its actually the same. In aimlab im able to set different x y and ADS values. In Kovaaks im able to set different x and y but i do not know how to also put the ads sens (51) into kovaaks. Any help is appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZSfGuBcu
4 hours ago, nazgulzr6 said:

Im curious as to how i can convert my sens whilst using a different x and y so a different vertical and horizontal sensitivity. The sens i am using is 7/11/51 800 dpi. The horizontal sens feels roughly the same ADS sens as my 5/5/80 800 but i just want to make sure its actually the same. In aimlab im able to set different x y and ADS values. In Kovaaks im able to set different x and y but i do not know how to also put the ads sens (51) into kovaaks. Any help is appreciated.

so you want to translate r6 sensitivity to kovaak and aimlab ? can you not translate the sensitivity from r6 with the 7 horizontal and 51 ads and just select a ratio ? like 1.4 ratio ? 

Im not sure exactly what you mean by "and just select a ratio", i can put the sens into Aim Lab as it has the ability for me to put the different values in individually like 7/11/51, however      i want to be able to check the (ADS 1x & Acog) horizontal 360 distance and also be able to calculate the full sens into Kovaaks as Kovaaks only has the x and y as far as im aware.

Edited by nazgulzr6
Guest ZSfGuBcu
On 10/18/2019 at 5:27 AM, nazgulzr6 said:

Im not sure exactly what you mean by "and just select a ratio", i can put the sens into Aim Lab as it has the ability for me to put the different values in individually like 7/11/51, however      i want to be able to check the (ADS 1x & Acog) horizontal 360 distance and also be able to calculate the full sens into Kovaaks as Kovaaks only has the x and y as far as im aware.

alright hello , sorry i did not get a notification so i did not see this comment . 

you want to translate a sensitivity to a game from r6 in which you are using a different x/y ratio . so in some of the game that i played such as pubg there used to be a ratio for your mouse and ads and such , pretty much in most games that does not allow you to set a different numbers for x/y ratio they always have a ratio for mouse movements that if put on 1 it will give you the 1:1 normal sensitivity . 

you use 7/11/51 so what i am saying is that what if you convert the sensitivity from 7 general and 51 ads and put that " ratio slider " to 1.57 ( 11/7=1.57 ) or if you want to translate it 1:1 like you mentioned it will be something like this ( 7 x 51 / 83.3333 = 4.284 ) and the number will give you the same feeling ads and general in 360 distance . 

again english is not my first language and i am sure i could have explained things better but i think you can kinda understand what im saying