Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Dead Island

• 2 weeks later...
2 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

Ok, it can be a bit hard to get this to work properly. Are you using 7-zip and making sure the file is changed? In other words if you re-open it after saving is it changed?

Yes, I tried all night and making sure it was following the tips on that wiki

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, 1kFace8aby said:

Yes, I tried all night and making sure it was following the tips on that wiki

And you are changing the _Mouse variables and not the _Pad ones correct? I've had some issues with similar games based on the same engine and modifying this file, but for Dead Island it worked for me. I'm not sure what might make it not work, but if it doesn't change the sensitivity you're unfortunately stuck with the less accurate in-game sensitivity.

You could try the Dead Island Riptide fix, but I haven't tried this on Dead Island 1. This method is extracting the file and putting it in a folder the game reads. As I said no idea if this works on the first game though.

6 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

And you are changing the _Mouse variables and not the _Pad ones correct? I've had some issues with similar games based on the same engine and modifying this file, but for Dead Island it worked for me. I'm not sure what might make it not work, but if it doesn't change the sensitivity you're unfortunately stuck with the less accurate in-game sensitivity.

You could try the Dead Island Riptide fix, but I haven't tried this on Dead Island 1. This method is extracting the file and putting it in a folder the game reads. As I said no idea if this works on the first game though.

i change the xml file as the tips say and change the senstivtiy in game. i know nothing about _Pad. Honestly I don't know what happened to my sens in this game now

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, 1kFace8aby said:

i change the xml file as the tips say and change the senstivtiy in game. i know nothing about _Pad. Honestly I don't know what happened to my sens in this game now

No, you don't touch the sensitivity in-game (that will overwrite the file) you just change the sensitivity in the xml file:

image.png

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, 1kFace8aby said:

i already did it for 3 times but it still didnt feels right

1.png

That looks correct indeed. If you're unsure if it works or not, try setting it to some extreme value like 1.000000 (should be insanely sensitive) or 0.0001 (should be very slow) and see if that works. If neither works, this method doesn't work for you for some reason.

Is it the Steam version?

I have the same issue with Call of Juarez, will check that again soon to see why it doesn't work.

8 分钟前, DPI Wizard说:

That looks correct indeed. If you're unsure if it works or not, try setting it to some extreme value like 1.000000 (should be insanely sensitive) or 0.0001 (should be very slow) and see if that works. If neither works, this method doesn't work for you for some reason.

Is it the Steam version?

I have the same issue with Call of Juarez, will check that again soon to see why it doesn't work.

yes it was steam version, i tried ur way change it to 1 and change it to my sens again, this time i think it was working right.But i still curious that the settings slider in game doesn't seem changed after edit the file value, but the sens was truly changed is that right?

在 2020/8/13 在 AM4点17分, DPI Wizard说:

Is it the Steam version?

ummmm i pick up a pistol in this game today, is that the ads sens default to 1:1 match hipfire?

• 7 months later...
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, hisogoc536 said:

The game has mouse acceleration. No way to turn it off, it seems. Tested using a program to do 360s.

If you're using a tool like Kovaak's Sensitivity Matcher you need to reduce the count size. The game doesn't handle large counts like 480, but this isn't an issue when you're using a mouse as it's almost impossible to hit this size.

image.png

Just did a test with 100 counts, and no issues. This is the Definitive edition btw.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I can confirm I had the same issue as @1kFace8aby. I even tried the Riptide workaround, but it doesn't seem to work in this game. I had to settle with changing the sensitivity in-game and adjusting accordingly with Raw Accel.

@GreekBoyI imagine you unzipped the .pak file,  don't.  You just have to open Data0.pak with 7-Zip, and edit the file accordingly, once done 7-Zip will ask you if want to update the file in the archive, click Yes.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 5/30/2023 at 6:38 AM, benedu3095 said:

Can confirm you can adjust the ADS sensitivity by changing <prop n="LookAimVertSpeed_Mouse" and <prop n="LookAimHorzSpeed_Mouse".

ADS is added, and I have added some additional instructions. The in-game sensitivity must be set to the default value when using the config file, and the MarkC mouse fix is highly recommended as it fixes some terrible packet drops.