Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Roboquest

DPI Wizard

• 2 months later...

Bumping because this listing appears to be incomplete and/or changed recently. There is a scope sensitivity slider in-game that isn't listed on this site. Also the calculations in-game might have changed? I'm not sure. My sensitivity doesn't feel quite right in-game after converting but that might be caused by a different issue

• Wizard
23 minutes ago, PIECEofTOAST said:

Bumping because this listing appears to be incomplete and/or changed recently. There is a scope sensitivity slider in-game that isn't listed on this site. Also the calculations in-game might have changed? I'm not sure. My sensitivity doesn't feel quite right in-game after converting but that might be caused by a different issue

It does seem to be slightly changed indeed, will take a closer look at it tomorrow!

• Wizard
13 hours ago, PIECEofTOAST said:

Roboquest is updated now. This is new:

• Adjustable FOV
  • Sensitivity scale to actual FOV (not configured FOV)
  • Scope added

Note that this game still have a lot of issues with report rate, so I would set it to 125 Hz to be sure it isn't negatively accelerated.

• 5 weeks later...

Well another update, I dunno how often devs will make changes since it's an early access game, but the devs mentioned in the patch notes:

"disabled the 'mouse smoothing' unreal engine option" for the game.

unsure how much of an effect this has, just figured I'd mention it here if you wanted to look into it. 

• 2 years later...

hi, if u got time, please check if the calculations for this game are still correct or if i did something wrong there.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=de5ca72012cf819cf18a816d8cd2d7df

the calculator says, that the 360 distance (sensitivity) should be 43.5472cm, but it felt off, so i checked it out by using the kovaaks sensitivity matcher

and according to that, the 360 distance was around ~41.805cm.

thanks in advance 😀

• Wizard
14 hours ago, The_Fartist said:

the calculator says, that the 360 distance (sensitivity) should be 43.5472cm, but it felt off, so i checked it out by using the kovaaks sensitivity matcher

The calculations are correct, but the sensitivity slider is inaccurate. Instead of dragging it, enter the numbers manually, and it should be spot on. Note that the distance you should enter into the sensitivity matcher is 43.9871 (Horizontal Speed), as this is slightly corrected compared to the base sensitivity due to lack of decimals :)

• 4 months later...
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, poppe said:

1.0 got released. Seems like they 10x'd the sensitivity range from 1-100 to 1-1000 so you can be more precise.

Also, is vertical speed really supposed to be 100?

I've updated it now, and also re-ordered the calculation so the Horizontal Speed is calculated first. This will increase the range and avoid potential errors.

Vertical Speed should be set to the same as Horizontal if you want them 1:1.