Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

BattleCore Arena

Just added!
Read more...

STRIDEN

Just added!
Read more...

Bloxd.io

Just added.
Read more...

Found my perfect sens but lost need help converting it PLEASE HELP !!

Hey there so i currently use the G pro wireless i found a amazing sens on a 27 inch monitor but i just recently switched to the zowie xl2546 240hz to up my game with my sens, idk why but using the same sens didnt feel the same and ive been trying to convert it the right way but with no luck. the DPI i was using was 1800, with in game sens of 4.37 and sens of 1.20/1,20 at 1.78. im also changing my mouse from the G pro to the zowie ZA11 white and it doesnt support 1800. so i need to convert that sens into 800 DPI. From a 27 inch monitor to 24. the aim was independent but i use affected now. and the ads is on gradual. if anyone can help convert this it would mean a lot, i would also like to learn how to find out what games use what and how i can calculate it 

thank you ! 

discord BurgerKing#6507

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Bkwapper said:

Hey there so i currently use the G pro wireless i found a amazing sens on a 27 inch monitor but i just recently switched to the zowie xl2546 240hz to up my game with my sens, idk why but using the same sens didnt feel the same and ive been trying to convert it the right way but with no luck. the DPI i was using was 1800, with in game sens of 4.37 and sens of 1.20/1,20 at 1.78. im also changing my mouse from the G pro to the zowie ZA11 white and it doesnt support 1800. so i need to convert that sens into 800 DPI. From a 27 inch monitor to 24. the aim was independent but i use affected now. and the ads is on gradual. if anyone can help convert this it would mean a lot, i would also like to learn how to find out what games use what and how i can calculate it 

thank you ! 

discord BurgerKing#6507

Calculate to new monitor:

Calculate same effective sensitivity, find your current ratio of effective sensitivity/screen height (like 1800 DPI / 1200 = 1,5) and then plug in your new monitor height, for example 1080p * 1,5 = 1620.

Your new dpi for the monitor would be 1620dpi ingame sensitivity stays the same 4.37.

Now calculate sensitivity to new dpi:

1620*4,37 = 7.079,4

7.079,4/800 = 8,84925 ~ 8,85 <-- this is your same sensitivity with 800dpi.

• 10 months later...