Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

BattleBit Remastered

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, exeem said:

Iam having the same problem, hipfire is fine but ads feels way to slow.

Aim down sight horizontal sens always being 100 must be wrong right?

100 is just the default value, you need to set it to whatever you have it to in the game. The ADS sensitivity is a product of all three values; Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity, Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity and X Sensitivity. But only Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity and X Sensitivity are calculated, the Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity can basically be anything as long as it is in range, but you can in most cases just set it to the same value as the Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Angelofthefallen said:

MW legacy and it feels slow.

Then it's like this, the source for the calculation needs to be with the FOV set to 65 Hdeg 4:3 regardless of what you use. Also note that this calculations assumes you use FOV 60 in BattleBit to get as close to Warzone as possible. If you don't then change it.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1fc2c4473cf057f080b7ccd9e3711285

Hey, I just subscribed recently because I love all the work you put in and the site is super useful. But I'm having problems converting my sensitivity from CS:GO to Battlebit Remastered.

I play on 1440p 16:9 with 1000dpi and 0.9sens in CS. However if I convert it to Battlebit, the horizontal and vertical sensitivities are not the same and ADS feels a bit slow.

Did I enter the wrong values?

NVIDIA_Share_g9WLBJDPpB.png

NVIDIA_Share_hs7TapI6oL.png

Edited by Nic_Epic
vor 3 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

Yes, you need to change the Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity value to what you use. You can usually just use the same value as for Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity.

Sorry I'm new to this, I want to have the same sensitivity from CS:GO applied to Hipfire and Aim Down Sight on BattleBit Remastered.

Should I change the Aim Down Sight Horizontal and Vertical Sensitivity to 40? And then just copy the specific scope sensitivities (Multiplikator 2) ?

Thank you for your help! 😃

- Nic

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 16-20-45 Mouse Sensitivity Calculator and Converter.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Nic_Epic said:

Should I change the Aim Down Sight Horizontal and Vertical Sensitivity to 40? And then just copy the specific scope sensitivities (Multiplikator 2) ?

Correct, but make sure you set all the sensitivity values and FOV in the game to match the calculator output. Also, depending on what your CSGO zoom sensitivity is, you might need to adjust the ADS and scope conversion setup from MDV 0%.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

Yes, this is correct.

Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed that the sensitivity from ADS in BattleBit Remastered is lower than when using hipfire. I copied everything 1:1 from the calculator. But when I do the same distance on my mousepad in hipfire, it's so much faster than ADS. Is there a solution to this?