Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

GUNDAM EVOLUTION

DPI Wizard

For freshly create accounts that have never played in the beta, the calculator is accurate.

But the calculator is inaccurate for accounts that have participated in the beta. I've confirmed this on two beta accounts, and one freshly made non-beta account (all with mouse smoothing disabled in input.ini file) Apparently the mouse sens values are stored server side, and something wonky is going on if you've played in the beta before. 

For example,

Fresh account, calculator says 73 sens for 20cm 360. 1600dpi, 100fov. very accurate.

Beta account, calculator says 73 sens, which actually gives me like a 35cm 360. I have to use 100 sens to get around 20cm 360. I used a retractable tape ruler to measure this. 

Anyone else who was in the Beta getting the same issue? Honestly not a huge problem, f2p game, easy to make new accounts.

• Wizard
27 minutes ago, Laur1x said:

Beta account, calculator says 73 sens, which actually gives me like a 35cm 360. I have to use 100 sens to get around 20cm 360. I used a retractable tape ruler to measure this. 

It sounds like the smoothing is still active on this one, does using 125 Hz change anything?

• Wizard
9 hours ago, toupan said:

I don't really understand any of this. Can someone help me? I'm trying to get the same edpi i have in ow (it's set to 6 on ow) and i use 800 dpi 

Just enter your current settings and select the correct games :)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=d733bf5c8af8d48cfdb91d14d410928a

Make sure to always check the game notes too, you have to either disable smoothing in GUNDAM or use a polling rate lower than 250 Hz.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've converted my sens from Overwatch to Gundam with the FOV that I use in both games but for some reason In Kovaaks it tells me that the sens given is equal to 48.83cm/360
so i'm kinda confused about why I'm getting different results here if someone has an idea let me know.
image.png.55c8323b245154fa535d18cb15c3bbc2.pngimage.png.5939400d924e434eb069cea65855b08b.png

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, Crypto said:

Hello, I've converted my sens from Overwatch to Gundam with the FOV that I use in both games but for some reason In Kovaaks it tells me that the sens given is equal to 48.83cm/360
so i'm kinda confused about why I'm getting different results here if someone has an idea let me know.

The Kovaak's sensitivity is wrong, it does not correctly account for the FOV affecting the sensitivity.

• 5 months later...