Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Newbie. Convert from kovaaks to mw2

3578769D-426B-4C6B-A4FB-D9E04504E622.thumb.png.5deb70e8b3247702086c07ac7d43b8ee.png429AB2F2-58B4-4261-AF70-A8CAC43B4B83.thumb.png.5db83d3e97fc2996d7f277391a96c736.pngKovaaks settings

fov: 120

In sensitivity settings I selected cod with a 3.2 sense on 1600 dpi. 

After reading the explanation of all the different settings to convert to like Jedi, 0%, 50% etc I want to convert to 0% across all aim types in cod. 

when I fill out the form do I select monitor horizontal and just leave the presets filled (says 0% and the scale says 100%) for aim, ads, and scope? I can’t seem to figure out what I need. 

when I converted kovaaks 3.2 to cod I get different outputs when I select (cod) all aim types and if I only select ads (ar). 

this is just a I’m new to the calculator and can’t quite figure it out after looking at the instructions page. Thanks. 

Edited by Lunch6ox
Added image
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Lunch6ox said:

3578769D-426B-4C6B-A4FB-D9E04504E622.thumb.png.5deb70e8b3247702086c07ac7d43b8ee.png429AB2F2-58B4-4261-AF70-A8CAC43B4B83.thumb.png.5db83d3e97fc2996d7f277391a96c736.pngKovaaks settings

fov: 120

In sensitivity settings I selected cod with a 3.2 sense on 1600 dpi. 

After reading the explanation of all the different settings to convert to like Jedi, 0%, 50% etc I want to convert to 0% across all aim types in cod. 

when I fill out the form do I select monitor horizontal and just leave the presets filled (says 0% and the scale says 100%) for aim, ads, and scope? I can’t seem to figure out what I need. 

when I converted kovaaks 3.2 to cod I get different outputs when I select (cod) all aim types and if I only select ads (ar). 

this is just a I’m new to the calculator and can’t quite figure it out after looking at the instructions page. Thanks. 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3b183e0d2407adfbb44dc16f7cd79dd6 - Here is a link to the finished version. I used your values.

Here are the settings for Kovaak. I don't have a Warzone, so I'm going to show you an image from the Internet. Transition time also plays a role, so try all kinds. The independent mode lock the FoV in the ADS\Scope. The affected mode, FoV in ADS\Scope changes depending on the set FoV.

image.thumb.png.41c1ac4b51129509dcb5c73af18b9f8a.png

image.thumb.png.89cd28be8873489bf4ae74fb02fe75dc.png

6 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3b183e0d2407adfbb44dc16f7cd79dd6 - Here is a link to the finished version. I used your values.

Here are the settings for Kovaak. I don't have a Warzone, so I'm going to show you an image from the Internet. Transition time also plays a role, so try all kinds. The independent mode lock the FoV in the ADS\Scope. The affected mode, FoV in ADS\Scope changes depending on the set FoV.

image.thumb.png.41c1ac4b51129509dcb5c73af18b9f8a.png

image.thumb.png.89cd28be8873489bf4ae74fb02fe75dc.png

Yea but its saying my cod sensitivity should be 8 with a multiplier of 0.3 which comes out to be a 2.4 sense in cod. 

28 minutes ago, Lunch6ox said:

Yea but its saying my cod sensitivity should be 8 with a multiplier of 0.3 which comes out to be a 2.4 sense in cod. 

The calculator cannot be wrong. It gives you what you have written in it. You didn't choose hipfire, you chose a weapon type. When the weapon type is selected, you unlock the multiplier window for hipfire, the calculator automatically entered the multiplier as "8". If you change it to 3.2, the ADS\Scope multiplier will return to "1" in the game. But, what you use in the calculator for Kovaak is not your true data. Because you don't understand it, just as you wrote. If what I gave you in the link is not the answer for you, give your settings in Kovaak as an image. I have already provided an example image.  I used your sens multiplier from Kovaak and set the FoV Hdeg16:9 to 120, you used the Hdeg4:3 type since it was automatically selected, this is not your fault. 

20 minutes ago, Vaccaria said:

The calculator cannot be wrong. It gives you what you have written in it. You didn't choose hipfire, you chose a weapon type. When the weapon type is selected, you unlock the multiplier window for hipfire, the calculator automatically entered the multiplier as "8". If you change it to 3.2, the ADS\Scope multiplier will return to "1" in the game. But, what you use in the calculator for Kovaak is not your true data. Because you don't understand it, just as you wrote. If what I gave you in the link is not the answer for you, give your settings in Kovaak as an image. I have already provided an example image.  I used your sens multiplier from Kovaak and set the FoV Hdeg16:9 to 120, you used the Hdeg4:3 type since it was automatically selected, this is not your fault. 

Ok my bad. Lets back up a second because I'm just reading about the monitor distance coefficient. 

Having said that... I want to convert my kovaaks settings which I copied from the image you sent me... to cod. From the instructions section it says the "Monitor Distance-Horizontal" @ 0% for all four sections in the calculator is the most accurate in getting your true mouse movement to crosshair movement. Which I just did. 

I have 16:9 in both kovaaks and cod (1920x1080). Same settings in cod as the one you sent me, but now I'm looking at the monitor distance coefficient to set at 0%. Is the MDC setting to 0% what they mean in the instructions as being the most accurate to mouse movement i.e. the Monitor Distance-Horizontal being set at 0%?

16 minutes ago, Lunch6ox said:

what they mean in the instructions as being the most accurate to mouse movement i.e. the Monitor Distance-Horizontal being set at 0%?

MDV and MDH set to 0% are the same thing. The answer to your question - Yes.

Your question is not correct. I can answer which method I use. Accuracy is out of the question, because the process of "aiming" is constant practice. The fact that you have turned to this site, at one and the same moment, is both your salvation and your suffering, we are all on this way :) 

I use the "Jedi V" method. From 2D(Osu) I convert to any game and to any FoV hipfire. From Hipfire by 
"Jedi V" to ADS and Scope.