Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Pushing esc fucked up my sens in Apex and Black ops 4

Hello so i know this look like wierd and i'm kind done with this issues , but i hope i'm not the only one who is noticed this

Well when i play at black ops 4 when i spawn my sens is  perfect and then when i push on Esc key for going in the settings without changing anything my sens just feel more "sticky" and it's making my aim not accurate 

I had the same in Apex legend when i try to playing control so at the spawn sens feel like normal then suddenly i push on Esc same trouble my sens just feel sticky and really wierd and incurate but after dying or respawning it's feel normal 

So i know it's comming from nowhere but when i play Outlast 1 i don't have this issues at all when i push on esc so i'm really confused

So i tried to forcing my cursor in the middle of the screen when i play still have the same trouble so my last guess is my graphic cards (Amd) who is doing this issues ? 

Thanks for reading me 

Edited by S-_p_o_O_k_y-
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, S-_p_o_O_k_y- said:

Thanks for this answer but it's still the same 

from searching online: try Go into your config file and change your

/Frame rate cap (0 for none)
MaxFPS = "140" // 0 to 1000

To just under your screens max refresh rate. So for 144 set it to 140 for a 60 set it too 55. Let me know if that helps.

//

go into your graphics settings in BO4 and set your max frames (aka fps) to 5 lower than your screens refresh rate. So if your screen refreshes at 60z set your max to 55 if your screen refreshes at 144z set it to 139. Hope this helps, let me know if it works for you.

//

Lower your mouse polling rate from 1000hz to 250hz

//

Anyone having this problem the fix is simple, literally just change your sense to double what it is in the settings. Your sensitivity exactly halves when this happens, and both me and my friend simply double our sensitivity and play fine until the next restart. Sure it's slightly annoying but an easy fix.

//

Same, i just double my sensitivity in game. Works perfectly.. very annoying tho