Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Convert Issue (Team Fortress 2 - Dishonored)

Translating from TF2 to Dishonored seems to give me red text suggesting that my DPI is too sensitive or too low. Then just below under '360 Rotation', it has blue text; 'Reccommended new min DPI: 5250 DPI'. Every time I change the DPI it goes further up.

Forgive me if I'm just being stupid here or missing something, it's 2:30am but that isn't much of an excuse.

Some games have more restrictive sensitivity limits than others.

The calculator alerts you with this:

Sensitivity: Too low sensitivity or too high new DPI

To compensate for these restrictions you are given a recommended CPI (DPI) setting. 

In your case:

360° rotation: Recommended new max DPI: 5250 DPI

Your original DPI (entered in the first DPI field) stays the same. You'll need to enter the recommended DPI setting in the second DPI field for the calculator to calculate your recommended sensitivity.

Edited by Latent
  • Wizard

Your original DPI (entered in the first DPI field) stays the same. You'll need to enter the recommended DPI setting in the second DPI field for the calculator to calculate your recommended sensitivity.

Indeed as Latent says, you need to change the DPI for the new game, not the current (input game). The reasons for this is that some games cannot match the DPI/distance settings of other games due to limitations in their sensitiviity settings. This also means that you need mouse driver software that have the ability to change DPI accordingly.