Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Calculator not showing any games

Hi ever since you updated the website to the new version I haven't been unable too use the calculator because no games would show up in the game selection menu (Image below). I tried disabling addblock (I know that can create problems), changing the website to performance mode and even disabling my DNS (which is the Google DNS) still to no avail. Because of this bug I cannot use the website for its intended perpose so I created this account to send this bug report.

Hope it gets fixed soon, Thanks.  - Slimebucket

p.s I still love what you've done with the website though even though I can't use it it looks nice.

post-569-0-06917900-1408661274_thumb.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Strange problem. You are using Windows 7 with Firefox 31 correct? Could you try with Internet Explorer or Chrome just to see if that works? Any scriptblocker other than adblocker active?

Thanks for responding DPI Wizard

IE is missing core files (don't know how) so it is imposible to run and unfixable cause there is no full installer and I really don't trust Google Crome. I don't have any other script blockers other than addblock plus though I have my ubuntu laptop which has shared Firefox settings with my desktop and that works fine even with addblock on so I don't have any Idea what could be causing this. The only thing that could affect it is the fact that my desktop uses the Google DNS (to bypass OpenDNS Blocked websites because YAY! sharing houses with kids!) but I tried disabling that to no avail

P.S. I know since my laptop works I could use that but I'm doing this for the sake of bugfixing.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be the same issue I'm having. Using Chrome and greenlisted the site with Adblock, but also tried it in IE with the same issue.

Google Chrome	37.0.2062.120 (Official Build 281580) m
OS	Windows 
Blink	537.36 (@181352)
JavaScript	V8 3.27.34.17
Flash	15.0.0.152
User Agent	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.120 Safari/537.36

post-641-0-62473000-1410376149_thumb.gif