Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Osu!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard

This really would be amazing. So is it possible? Because your post was so long ago and it still hasn't been added so I'm guessing there is a problem.

This is highly requested and doable, so I will do it! I need to make a whole new calculator for it though, as it can't be integrated into the existing I think. It's high up on my todo list, but since there's quite a bit of programming to be done it will take a little time. Without making any promises, I'll say 1-2 months! Then again I might start working on it this weekend and get it ready in a week... But it shall be done!

I've had some private messages regarding this on how you guys would like it:

1:1 movement on mouse to screensize (regardless of resolution)? Meaning bigger screen = more movement.

1:1 movement between mouse and pixels?

If you convert from an FPS game, to OSU, would you like the FOV movement to match the whole playfield on OSU?

You guys know best, so give me some feedback and I'll make it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! 5 year Osu! player here in the top 200 ranks.

I don't know all that much about how the mouse movement works in osu, however i do know that if you have 6/11 in windows and 1.0 ingame the mouse sensitivity should be the same as on the desktop regardless of the resolution, unless the game is ran in fullscreen mode. Most players use windowed mode and instead of changing mouse sensitivity they change resolution or DPI of their mouse so the pixels moved stays the same as on their desktop

Edited by Traxilla
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't really think there is a need for it, if you guys just use the sens to desktop calculator, and have 1.00 ingame sens, it will be the same as on the desktop

And no matter what you do, the sens on desktop is gonna feel alot faster than in an fps game due to the fact that the calculator goes in 360 degrees "One side of the desktop, to the other side with 1 monitor"

Edited by Traxilla
  • Wizard

To be fair, it could actually be pretty fun to get a calculator, that can do a 1:1 ratio with Mousepad to Monitor, if you put in the cm and such. Or just as close as possible, as most mouse can only do increments of 50 or 100 DPI

That's exactly what I'm doing, making one mode for mouse to monitor ratio, and one for distance to move the cursor across the screen :)

Hi Ppl and DPI Wizard.

Firstly massive thanks for DPI Wizard, I use your website religiously every game!
Keep up your good work there are so many of us users out there and if it wasnt for you we would be stuck with a shitty ruler, constantly back and forth in the games settings.

I have recently switched to a lower sens in my main game csgo.
Using OSU as a warm up for me before competition matches really helps.
I used to use 400 dpi and 52cm for csgo and 1x slider for osu.
Now I have switched to 300 dpi 62cm and 1x slider in osu.

The diffrence for me is amazing i just feel like 300dpi is perfect for the desktop at 1x osu.
Give it ago guys if you are a low sens player like me and have a massive 42cm mouse pad.

I know the calculatons are sort of hard to work out as in osu comapred to csgo a "fps" you have fov with csgo and osu is a fixed screen.
I am still curious to see the outcome, regardles after years of tweaking 300dpi 1000hz is my sweetspot!

-FR33THY

• Wizard

I'm done with most formulas and integration into the existing layout and code, but I need some input from you guys if you have any. So far I've made four modes (screenshots of the progress so far):

• Calculation of distance to move the mouse to cross the entire screen, and convert this to new settings
    osu2.JPG
  • Ratio between mouse and on-screen movement, and convert this to new setting
    osu1.JPG
  • Convert from Osu! to a game
    osu3.JPG
  • Convert from a game to Osu!

I don't play much Osu, so I appreciate any feedback regarding what's useful information and what's not :)

Maybe another mode that keeps the distance to cross active play area constant, rather than the distance for the entire screen? Only useful if you change aspect ratio, but still.

In my personal opinion, i would be very happy with the ratio mode, and then be able to convert that from Osu! into another game. 

"Calculation of distance to move the mouse to cross the entire screen, and convert this to new settings" By converting to a new setting, do you mean converting the distance from 1 side of the monitor to the other, as 360 degrees in other games?