Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Osu!

• Wizard

If i want to convert from osu! to Black Ops III, should I convert directly from osu! or should I convert from CSGO which I have converted from osu! already? For example, If I convert from osu! to CSGO I get 2.51563, which then converts to 1.83719 for Black Ops III, but if I convert directly from osu! to Black Ops III I get 1.72895. This value feels a little slower but Black Ops III's mouse doesn't feel that great in general.

That's because they have different FOV. When you convert from osu! to an FPS game, you match the cursor movement from osu! (let's say from the middle of the screen to the right edge), to the same movement as changing you aim in the game to exactly what's at the right edge of the screen. When you change FOV, this means that what you see on the right edge of your screen also change. So with different FOV you will get different sensitivity, and different distance/360 when converting from osu!. I will make a video explaining this at a later point :)

• Wizard

Hey i'm not sure if i'm doing this right. I have a sens of 40.5/360 cm in Dirty Bomb (800dpi - 5.137 in game sens) and i want it to match with osu. The fov i am using in the game is 100.

Am i doing it right?

5i02nlD.png?1

This is correct, but the ratio calculation is wrong. I'm soon done with the new update so everything will be right :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know you said this is still a work in progress and that there would be bugs but I just wanted to let you know that it isn't working. I'm sure it's working for some people but for me at least when ever try to calculate my sensitivity I end up with roughly double what it should be. It's hard to tell exactly how far off it is because it doesn't show my 360 for Osu.

• Wizard

So am I doing it wrong or is it the calculator?

This is correct, remember that there is no such thing as a 360 for Osu.

So the 360 distance for ShootMania is 7.3024 cm. The actual FOV is 112.33 degrees, meaning that shifting aim your entire FOV is: 7.3024/360*112.33 = 2.278551 cm.

This is the distance matched to Osu, so moving the cursor across the screen in Osu equals turning around 112.33 degrees in ShootMania.

Do note that matching sensitivity like this might not feel right for everyone. But the idea is that moving the cursor/crosshair from A to B on the monitor is the same distance in both games, regardless of what the 360 distance might be.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is osu! broken?

I can't get a sensitivity,

When I have Desktop 450 DPI (Monitor Distance)
Osu gives me:

136.png osu!
Sensitivity 1:
Too low sensitivity or too high new DPI
Distance:
Recommended new max DPI: 45000 DPI

or, when I try Viewspeed it goes 450 DPI desktop to 0.45 mouse speed > 450 DPI

Discrepancy: 55.0002%

Edited by NoMaD.oW
  • 7 months later...
  • Wizard
10 hours ago, TAsdarkstar said:

Hi Wizards, ous! is a 2D game,so I don't know which item is fit,could you please give a advance?

All options except 360 distance are actually matching sensitivity on a 2D plane (i.e. on you physical monitor). 360 distance = Monitor Distance 100% when it comes to 2D conversions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
В 12.01.2018 в 23:10, DPI Wizard сказал:

Все опции, кроме 360 расстояние на самом деле соответствующие чувствительность на 2D плоскости (т. е. на вас физический монитор). 360 расстояние = расстояние 100% монитор, когда дело доходит до 2D преобразования.

failed to make a calculator ?

Edited by TTTTaAaTTTT