Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Osu!

• Wizard

"Calculation of distance to move the mouse to cross the entire screen, and convert this to new settings" By converting to a new setting, do you mean converting the distance from 1 side of the monitor to the other, as 360 degrees in other games?

It means that if you want to aim at something 5 cm away from your crosshair, that will be the same as moving 5 cm in osu (talking about physical monitor distance here).

It's the same as the desktop calculator does today.

BTW, I'm changing direction a little bit, I'm building everything into one calculator. All the current three (convert, distance, desktop), and the three for osu.

It will be a lot more streamlined to have one instead of six, but it requires quite a lot of change to the code (which in the end will also be more streamlined and easier to maintain :))

• 1 month later...

Coding is a curse! I get sidetracked all the time fixing small things here and there :(

But I'm about 80% done now!

Know the feeling mate :/. Coding in C#, HTML, CSS and Javascript myself D: Coding can be the must fun hobby ever, but theres always that 1 line of code that just won't work, and takes hours to fix :( But good to see you're keeping in there mate!

Edited by Traxilla

Hey I just recently bought a subscripion ;D love ur site <3

I  also would rly appreciate it if u were to add osu to the calculator.

I am a math and physics student and curently trying to match my osu sensivity to the scoped sensivity in bf3.

My dpi is 650 so I need 7,502769cm to move my mouse once across the hole screen in osu.

The sensivity multiplicator while zommed is 0.5. The game allows for vertical fov adjustments.

I calculated the fov while scoped to be 80° (horizontaly).

So in order to match my scoped sensivity to my osu sensivity I multiplied my 7.027cm by 4.5(360°/80°).

so my sensivity for a 360 should be 30.011076923115996cm.

Since the sensivity multiplier is 0.5 my accutal hipfire sensivity should be 15.005538461557998cm for a 360° turn.

I am not rly sure if I calculated everything right.

I would appreciaate it if u can say me if my calculations are rigth or wrong or maybe add a osu to bf3 sensivity calculation mode ;D

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4185/64buwvk3_png.htm

Sry I am not quiet sure how to add pictures to the forum but anyways i think that should illustrate my calculations pretty good.

It feels nice ingame and I am pretty sure its 1/1 to my osu sensivity.

This is my current sensivity in the config: 0.153100

Got it with trying a alot of different sensivitys in the calculator mode until it matched my calculated value for a 360° turn.

Edited by Oerneey

would you convert osu! to csgo Wizard :D

i'm using 500 dpi and 3.4 sensitivity with 1920 x 1080 resolution

and i want use same sensitivity on 500 dpi with 4:3, 1024 x 768 resolution (it's stretched)

In order to calculate this you need to get the True horizontal fov in cs go and you will have to decide which sensivity do you want to keep. Edited by Oerneey

In oder to calculate it the exact fov is needed as well as the information if the fov is applied vertical or horizantal and how the game scales. If u can tell me the exact value I might be able to calculate it :D

i searched forums and valve developer community, here's result.

Vertical FOV is 74°.

Horizontal FOVs:
4:3 - 90°
16:10 - 100°
16:9 - 106°

so should be 90 horizontal fov cause i'm using 4:3 resolution in-game. but idk what is the game scales meaning. 

So if ur dpi is 500 u will need 3.84 inches to move your cursor once across the screen in osu (1920/500).

If the fov in CS:GO is 90 u shold need 4 times the distance in order to rotate once(360/90=4)

So u will have to move your mouse 15.36 inches for a 360°.

This should be ur sensivity : 2.130682 ;D