Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Overwatch 2

• Wizard
Just now, SladeNova said:

oh dang. i was trying to convert my sens back i cant remember my scoped b4 the decimal thing. it was 15 in game 500 dpi and 44 scoped converted to 700 dpi 13 in game.. can you tell me what the scoped used to be b4 the new scope change?

It's basically the same, just round anything below x.49 down and anything over x.50 up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is probably a tired subject, but I noticed in the calculator that selecting "Widowmaker/Ana ADS" ALWAYS yields "Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed 30" regardless of the DPI and sensitivity and conversion method chosen.

The "All" option seems to be accurate, especially when I do 0% monitor distance. If this is by design, can you help me understand why it always recommends the default OW relative aim?

On 10/16/2018 at 11:06 AM, nielsenrc said:

I know this is probably a tired subject, but I noticed in the calculator that selecting "Widowmaker/Ana ADS" ALWAYS yields "Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed 30" regardless of the DPI and sensitivity and conversion method chosen.

The "All" option seems to be accurate, especially when I do 0% monitor distance. If this is by design, can you help me understand why it always recommends the default OW relative aim?

@DPI Wizard if you have a chance, can you help me understand why Widowmaker/Ana ADS relative sens is 30 for me?  The "All" option yields 37.94. Trying to understand the output here.

Capture.thumb.PNG.4775649944fec39e1915dc525fbcd08d.PNG

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, nielsenrc said:

@DPI Wizard if you have a chance, can you help me understand why Widowmaker/Ana ADS relative sens is 30 for me?  The "All" option yields 37.94. Trying to understand the output here.

When you select "All" the zoom sensitivity is calculated based on the Conversion setup settings. It will use the Scope setting which defaults to Monitor Distance Horizontal 0%. If you use 30, this is slower than any of the methods available. So you can't actually match this sensitivity with any method.

@DPI Wizard thanks for the quick response. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not choosing to use 30, it's that the calculator tells me it's 30 when I select the Widowmaker/Ana setting in the drop down. The "All" gives me 37.94, so I'm not clear on which setting the calculator is recommending I use for Windowmaker/Ana.

Are you saying that when I use 0% monitor distance, my DPI/sens is too low to calculate properly? And if I'm understanding you right, are we saying my relative sensitivity somehow needs to be lower than 30?

Edited by nielsenrc
  • Wizard

Ok, understand now :)

As RexVoluntas said, it's the default value. The calculator will always load default values as placeholders whenever possible (for FOV and resolution as well), except for in the Sensitivity 1 field.

As this is just a placeholder, you can just replace it to the value you use.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, nielsenrc said:

So the Widowmaker/Ana setting exists purely to convert it into other games. 

No, if you select it as the output game/aim you can also convert to it. For input you have to enter the zoom sens, for output it will be calculated based on your input.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to just throw in your Overwatch Hipfire sens and have the calculator give you a Widowmaker/Ana Scope sensitivity?

Converting to Overwatch (All) automatically gives me a value of 44.57. Would that be the correct one to use to have my Scope sens feel the same as Hipfire sens?

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, pervysage said:

Is it possible to just throw in your Overwatch Hipfire sens and have the calculator give you a Widowmaker/Ana Scope sensitivity?

Converting to Overwatch (All) automatically gives me a value of 44.57. Would that be the correct one to use to have my Scope sens feel the same as Hipfire sens?

That's basically what All does, calculates scope based on hipfire. The calculation is based on the Scope setting in conversion settings, try setting it to MDH 0%.

27 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

That's basically what All does, calculates scope based on hipfire. The calculation is based on the Scope setting in conversion settings, try setting it to MDH 0%.

Ah okay. MDH 0% seems to be better in line with what I was expecting the value to be. Up till now, most Overwatch players have been in agreement that 38 is the best value to have your hipfire and scope sens feel the same. MDH 0% is giving a value of 37.94 which is in line with that.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

37.94 is the correct value with decimals, 38 is from good old days without decimal support.

And that's actually nice because a recent Overwatch patch allows us to actually use decimal points for scope sens (before the patch you could only input a whole number).

Her default ADS relative is 60. Is it safe to assume that you just have to double whatever you are used to on Widow/Ana? The FOV isn't as small as the scope'd one but I still don't think it's the double of it. I could be wrong.

Gotta wait for @DPI Wizard to enlighten us on this aswell 😉

Edited by Ramses

Judging by how much I'm missing with Ashe's default ads of 60 while quickscoping compared to Ana, it's definitely off, probably somewhere in between 30 for Ana/Widow and that new 60.

Agree with JanSteveRein, Ramses and Jeps: a separate category in the calculator that is specific to Ashe would be great! Otherwise, a quick formula to tide us over before it's integrated into the calculator would be the same.