Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Question about Monitor Distance - why does it change even with same fov?

Hi,

Its basically just a question for better understanding as I wanted to figure out how far the crosshair moves when moving the mouse 1cm (as its shown in the calculator) for the game Depth which I´m using to convert my sens to the other games.

As example, I changed my default fov which I´m using in Depth (120) to 103 to match the same fov which I´m using in PUBG for better comparison. The thing which I don´t understand is that even with same fov, why does the 1cm mouse movement changes when using a different monitor percentage?

75percent.PNG.ebfe9eeec74e5100c0f917704674d2b4.PNG

100percent.PNG.e94d0dc0c268be7704f449665d5774e7.PNG

Edited by SevenFreak
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

The ratio changes with the same FOV because it is the average over the selected monitor distance, so it's not directly comparable to the ratio of another monitor distance.
And the relation between monitor distance and degrees is not linear, meaning 75% is not 75% of (in this case) 51.5 degrees, which is why you can only match the sensitivity to one specific monitor distance.

• Wizard
18 minutes ago, SevenFreak said:

Ok thanks, so how can I figure out how much the crosshair movement is for Depth for example when moving the mouse 1cm? Should I just choose  Depth at both Game Windows and use 0% monitor distance or 100%?

Adjust the Monitor Distance percentage to where the "X% rotation:" output is close to 1 cm = X degrees, which in your case is 20%.