Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Dying Light

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

hey @DPI Wizard 

i know this game doest not let you change the aiming sentivity in any way, but by using scripts on logitech gaming software we can easily setup a hold right click mixed with a custom dpi.

would it be possible to add the calculation for aiming sensitivity to know the exact dpi i need to use in the  script ill add bellow? 

here is the script am using .. that is working just fine, the game profile has two dpi setup,  dpi 300 for 360º ( normaly i use 400 dpi but with 300 and 6 clicks i get my normal 360º cms from other games ) but i cant figure out the dpi for aiming sensitivity, because that one is slower that the normal one

this script uses the functionality " dpi switch" with the default at 300 and the dpi switch at 400 which activates while holding right mouse and goes back to 300 when u release ( trying to find the sweet spot for dpi aiming, but currently cant find it)

sorry to bother you with an old game, but recently it was jus too cheap to not get it in a sale with all the dlc's available, thanks for any help

function OnEvent(event, arg)   if event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED" then
    EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true)
end
    if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 2 then
	    PlayMacro("DPI UP")
    else
    if event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_RELEASED" and arg == 2 then
	    PlayMacro("DPI Down")
    end
	   end
    end

Edited by kertiek
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, kertiek said:

would it be possible to add the calculation for aiming sensitivity to know the exact dpi i need to use in the  script ill add bellow? 

I used this exact trick on BF3 back in the days!

It probably can be done, but what weapon/aim should I add to this? If it's something I can get easily I can add them.

• Wizard

Got it, that video helped a lot :)

Added it now, but there is no function to automatically find the correct DPI, so do like this:

First calculate your hipfire, like in this example:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=48345d4255a991b992a7cf443a8c541b

Hipfire is 4 here, so now select ADS, and adjust the DPI until you get 4 for ADS as well:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=699e869ef2413a7f49f68eba62fde4b6

Unless you know your mouse driver supports lower, do it in steps of 50. For instance Logitech lets you set in increments of 10, but will round to the nearest 50. Some driver do support 10 or even 1 DPI increments though.

• 2 years later...
On 1/28/2015 at 4:12 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Options -> Controls
Sensitivity 1
Minimum:
Mouse Sensitivity 1
Default:
Mouse Sensitivity 30
Maximum:
Mouse Sensitivity 60
Notes:
The sensitivity bar has 60 steps (1-60). So to set a sensitivity of e.g. 9, move the slider all the way to the left, and press the right arrow key 8 times.
FOV Type:
Vertical Degrees
Minimum:
Vertical FOV: 42
Default FOV:
Vertical FOV: 52
Maximum:
Vertical FOV: 72
FOV Notes:
Set the FOV in the game options.
Affected by:
FOV:
Windows Pointer Speed:
Engine:
Chrome Engine 6
Added:
2015-01-28

View full update

Hello, I believe you have made a mistake, specifically an off-by-1 error. The minimum mouse sensitivity should actually be 0, and not 1, meaning that if you want to set to sensitivity of 9 you press the right arrow key 9 times.

I originally tried it the N-1 method that was suggested above and my sensitivity was way off. I tried it at N and it fit perfectly.

• Wizard
7 hours ago, SivaSurya said:

Hello, I believe you have made a mistake, specifically an off-by-1 error. The minimum mouse sensitivity should actually be 0, and not 1, meaning that if you want to set to sensitivity of 9 you press the right arrow key 9 times.

I originally tried it the N-1 method that was suggested above and my sensitivity was way off. I tried it at N and it fit perfectly.

I found the issue, all the way to the left (0) is not a valid sensitivity, it jumps to 1 if you exit the menu at 0. But for this reason you do have to count from 0, I have updated the description.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 10/29/2023 at 8:33 AM, Fantazilite said:

Hey, the game officially has a max FOV of 72, but by editing the config this number can practically be set to anything you want, even to the point it starts inverting the screen.

I have added instructions to do this and increased the max fov.