Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Bad Company 2 Missing in Calculator?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
On 11/18/2017 at 11:48 PM, voonex said:

I see it in the supported games forum, but when trying to convert to Bad Company 2 it does not show up in the list.

It was removed because the version the calculations were based on had so much acceleration it was practically useless.

The Origin version is a lot better, but it's not fully analyzed yet. It still has some issues, but is maybe possible to add.

• Wizard
21 minutes ago, voonex said:

I am using the Steam version however and while the calculator gave me a good baseline at the very least, I see what you're talking about with the acceleration.  Shame :c

Ok, I was hoping the Steam version would be the same as Origin, but guess not then. The Origin version is completely free of acceleration. The first version I analyzed was the DVD release, and it was horrible.

The baseline is most likely the same as you say.

I tried to play some BC2 again on PC since i just saw that youve added it to the calculator, but i get kicked from the servers constantly. So I tried the game on PS3 and same thing happens! I really hope EA didnt kill the servers for it :( 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 8:05 AM, Maq said:

I tried to play some BC2 again on PC since i just saw that youve added it to the calculator, but i get kicked from the servers constantly. So I tried the game on PS3 and same thing happens! I really hope EA didnt kill the servers for it :( 

For a game this old only thing you can really do is play the Singleplayer.