Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow Six Siege MultiplierUnit Bug/Problem

Hey Guys, got a little Problem calculating my IronSight / Acog Sensitivity for RainbowSix Siege,

First i calcutlated my Hipfire sensivity withhelp of my BF1 Sensitivity (360° Distance Method used)

Sensitivity 1 = 3

DPI = 1200

ADS FOV = ON

USA = ON

FOV = 90 (Both Games)

27" Monitormouseproblem.thumb.png.085cafff1202433bdd27c53fb4cd2b8e.png

My Outcome :

MouseYawSensitivity=2
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.038000

Afterwards i tried to calculate my IronSights/ACOG Sensitivity  withhelp of the calculated Values (Viewspeed 2 Method)

but there's a problem, the Calculator wont accept the calculated Multiplier 0.03800(0) with and without the last digit

and so i cant continue to get my ironsights sensitivity

Any further Insctructions or Ideas ?

Thank you Guys :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 25.11.2017 um 14:48 schrieb DPI Wizard:

That's weird, you are doing it correctly. Does it work (i.e. give you an output)  if you just enter 1 as Multiplier 1?

I tried to play around  with the values and as u can see, im now using a Yaw-Value of 4, the calculated multiplier for that is 0.019000 ( Also Calculated from my BF1-Sensitivity)

Tried it with ur suggestion, but no other value then 1 seems to get to a calculation.

Also i copied the XFactorAiming Value into my config and will test out, if its working for me, but im not sure if the Value can be true/right like this.

Here's the outcome ^^

mouseproblem2.png

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.11.2017 um 14:48 schrieb DPI Wizard:

That's weird, you are doing it correctly. Does it work (i.e. give you an output)  if you just enter 1 as Multiplier 1?

Yo Bro, still cant fill anything in but the factor 1 , any solutions yet ?

vor 25 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

Do you have any add-ons in Firefox that blocks elements? Script blocker, ad blocker, privacy addon etc? Have you tried in Edge/Explorer or Chrome?

Seems so at least, tried to go with edge , which definitly doesnt have any addons, and it worked out, thx bro