Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

bf4 to rainbow six siege conversion

So im trying to convert bf4 sens into rainbow six siege but when i input all the data that i know of it keeps saying fix input.

here are screenshots of cfg files for both games :

https://imgur.com/a/UVj2A

BF4 settings in game :

25 centimeters to do 180 turn

fov 70

4% soldier sens uniform aiming on using only kobras on all weapons.

current r6s

fov 90

mouse sens : 4 vertical and horizontal

ADS : 60

Edited by owca6666
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, owca6666 said:

So im trying to convert bf4 sens into rainbow six siege but when i input all the data that i know of it keeps saying fix input.

This means that some field(s) in the input game are either invalid (i.e. out of range) or missing. Make sure you are selecting the correct sensitivity location for the game, that is either in-game or config file.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

This means that some field(s) in the input game are either invalid (i.e. out of range) or missing. Make sure you are selecting the correct sensitivity location for the game, that is either in-game or config file.

OMG i didnt notice that at first now i feel like an idiot...

Could you tell me wich one will be better to use ?

viewspeed v1-2 or 360 distance ?

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, owca6666 said:

OMG i didnt notice that at first now i feel like an idiot...

Could you tell me wich one will be better to use ?

viewspeed v1-2 or 360 distance ?

For hipfire to hipfire use 360 distance. For hipfire to scope use viewspeed. Which one is better is between 1 and 2 is not easy to answer. They are quite close to each other as long as you don't convert between different aspect ratios though.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

For hipfire to hipfire use 360 distance. For hipfire to scope use viewspeed. Which one is better is between 1 and 2 is not easy to answer. They are quite close to each other as long as you don't convert between different aspect ratios though.

Tried what you suggested, used viewspeed v1 and v2 and now my hipfire in siege is like i have mouse sensitivity at 1000 can do multiple 360's in one inch of movement.

Used exactly same settings as before.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, owca6666 said:

Tried what you suggested, used viewspeed v1 and v2 and now my hipfire in siege is like i have mouse sensitivity at 1000 can do multiple 360's in one inch of movement.

Used exactly same settings as before.

Can you post a screenshot of the calculator and how you input the numbers?

• Wizard

Ok, the issue is your R6 values. The values for AimDownSightsMouse and MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit are probably wrong as they are both 1. Default for AimDownSightsMouse is 50 and default for MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit is 0.02.

You must use the values you have in your config file, alternatively use the default values if you haven't change them. 

11 for MouseYawSensitivity is also a bit weird as it doesn't line up with the BF4 sensitivity. You must first do the hipfire conversion, then do the aim conversion using the sensitivity you got from the hipfire conversion.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, the issue is your R6 values. The values for AimDownSightsMouse and MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit are probably wrong as they are both 1. Default for AimDownSightsMouse is 50 and default for MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit is 0.02.

You must use the values you have in your config file, alternatively use the default values if you haven't change them. 

11 for MouseYawSensitivity is also a bit weird as it doesn't line up with the BF4 sensitivity. You must first do the hipfire conversion, then do the aim conversion using the sensitivity you got from the hipfire conversion.

ok ill set defaults in siege and see how it goes.

• Wizard

This is the way you should do it btw:

First convert hipfire using 360 distance:

image.png

Then convert to ACOG as well, using the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit value from the first conversion:

image.png

For the rest of the variables use the default value of 50.

Then update your config file, and make sure all these values are set:

MouseYawSensitivity=50
MousePitchSensitivity=50
AimDownSightsMouse=50
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.001760
XFactorAiming=0.028912

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is the way you should do it btw:

First convert hipfire using 360 distance:

image.png

Then convert to ACOG as well, using the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit value from the first conversion:

image.png

For the rest of the variables use the default value of 50.

Then update your config file, and make sure all these values are set:

MouseYawSensitivity=50
MousePitchSensitivity=50
AimDownSightsMouse=50
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.001760
XFactorAiming=0.028912

Youre a god, now i understand and you just made my settings for me i guess thank you ! :D