Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

It is indeed slightly off. Also, the Actual FOV value on the calculator doesn't seem to change when you go above 115. Hopefully BOIII can get the same treatment IW got a little over a year ago :D.

Edited by benedu3095
Correction of when IW actually got it's calculator values updated
  • Wizard
On 4/17/2022 at 8:44 AM, benedu3095 said:

It is indeed slightly off.

If by slightly you mean a few counts, that's correct. It's due to how buggy the FOV adjustment is in the game.

On 4/17/2022 at 8:44 AM, benedu3095 said:

Also, the Actual FOV value on the calculator doesn't seem to change when you go above 115.

That's because the game doesn't change the FOV over 115, setting it to 120 is the same as 115. So the calculator just replicates the bug :)

The blue line is the configured FOV and the orange line is the actual FOV:

image.png

• 11 months later...

Sorry for necroing but I sensitivity formula used in bo3 is really confusing. Looks like thermal scope exactly using %0 mdv since both hipfire and scope sens are same (correct me if I'm wrong) I understand there is no ads slider but which I heard some scopes are not using focal length scaling. I totally avoid using anything different than focal length since it brokes my aim for other games that I play. (It really impacts my aim huge) so I just want to ask can you add some more scopes like thermal scope so we can check which one is using which Monitor Distance percentage @DPI Wizard that would be so cool. Cuz sniping in this game is hella fun compared to other shooters. Atleast reflex sight, locus default scope,recon scope and elo would be crazy good. Thank you anyways wizard. 

16 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

Sorry for necroing but I sensitivity formula used in bo3 is really confusing. Looks like thermal scope exactly using %0 mdv since both hipfire and scope sens are same (correct me if I'm wrong) I understand there is no ads slider but which I heard some scopes are not using focal length scaling. I totally avoid using anything different than focal length since it brokes my aim for other games that I play. (It really impacts my aim huge) so I just want to ask can you add some more scopes like thermal scope so we can check which one is using which Monitor Distance percentage @DPI Wizard that would be so cool. Cuz sniping in this game is hella fun compared to other shooters. Atleast reflex sight, locus default scope,recon scope and elo would be crazy good. Thank you anyways wizard. 

Remember hearing something from the developers prior to launch that they were going to speed up some of the high zoom scopes/optics. Locus default scope is definitely way faster than 0%.

• Wizard
On 4/8/2023 at 8:58 PM, Pyroxia said:

Atleast reflex sight, locus default scope,recon scope and elo would be crazy good. Thank you anyways wizard. 

I have added these now, but noticed that they also change depending on weapon type, and both the FOV and sensitivity for these are all over the place. There's absolutely no logic behind it, but the calculations are accurate providing it's the correct weapon and scope.

I've also updated the FOV calculations for hipfire slightly, so it's more accurate now.

On 4/9/2023 at 1:09 PM, Imposter said:

Remember hearing something from the developers prior to launch that they were going to speed up some of the high zoom scopes/optics. Locus default scope is definitely way faster than 0%.

They are a lot faster indeed.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

I have added these now, but noticed that they also change depending on weapon type, and both the FOV and sensitivity for these are all over the place. There's absolutely no logic behind it, but the calculations are accurate providing it's the correct weapon and scope.

I've also updated the FOV calculations for hipfire slightly, so it's more accurate now.

They are a lot faster indeed.

Thank you so much wizard.