Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

BATTALION: Legacy

Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello , 

alright i just want to check a few things to see if i get this right or not 

1- the max fov on the game is 105 (72 vfov) which is just short of csgo ( 74vfov ) , can it be changed in the config or is there any commands for it ? 

2- also in r6 i use 83 FOV so mu ads have 74 FOV when scoped in which i suppose is impossible to do as well right ? 

3- what does exactly the Fov scaling do in the game ? like ho does it affect the sensitivity ? 

thanks in advanced ❤️ 

• Wizard
12 hours ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

1- the max fov on the game is 105 (72 vfov) which is just short of csgo ( 74vfov ) , can it be changed in the config or is there any commands for it ? 

No, 105 is max even if set in the console.

2- also in r6 i use 83 FOV so mu ads have 74 FOV when scoped in which i suppose is impossible to do as well right ? 

Correct, impossible to replicate this.

3- what does exactly the Fov scaling do in the game ? like ho does it affect the sensitivity ? 

Without FOV Scaling all scopes and aims will have the same 360 distance regardless of their FOV. With FOV Scaling they will scale to MDH 100%.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, 105 is max even if set in the console.

Correct, impossible to replicate this.

Without FOV Scaling all scopes and aims will have the same 360 distance regardless of their FOV. With FOV Scaling they will scale to MDH 100%.

OK thanks so much for the help , much love 

Edited by ZSfGuBcu
Il y a 5 heures, DPI Wizard a dit :

Hi, so is there a way to make the fov scalling using MHD 0% ?

whats the best things to do if one would like to play with that ?

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, brolikz said:

Hi, so is there a way to make the fov scalling using MHD 0% ?

whats the best things to do if one would like to play with that ?

Not exactly, the scaling itself is locked, but you can get one ADS and the scope to MDH 0%. Then the other ADS will be slightly off compared to 0%.

Il y a 9 heures, DPI Wizard a dit :

Not exactly, the scaling itself is locked, but you can get one ADS and the scope to MDH 0%. Then the other ADS will be slightly off compared to 0%.

Oh allright thanks you man!

it kind of suck that they didnt use simple sensitivity settings like you kind find in cs go, apex bf... game looks promising hope they fix that asap

1 hour ago, brolikz said:

Oh allright thanks you man!

it kind of suck that they didnt use simple sensitivity settings like you kind find in cs go, apex bf... game looks promising hope they fix that asap

CS:GO and Apex has the same behaviour.

Battalion inherently scales by the change in 16:9 angle for it's weapons, with a user multiplier that affects everything globally.

CS:GO inherently scales by the change in 4:3 angle for it's weapons, with a user multiplier that affects everything globally.

Apex Legends inherently scales by the change in zoom for it's weapons, with a user multiplier that affects everything globally.

So you can use the multiplier to essentially get one weapon how you want it, but all the other weapons will be off, depending on the scaling.

Battlefield luckily has a sensitivity option for each weapon, so you can get every weapon how you want it.

Guest ZSfGuBcu

HELLO 

i was wondering why is it that when i put my csgo sens to battalion i get a really low ads sensitivity ? its always around this : 

Settings.MouseADSSensitivity 0.7596  , the hipfire feels great and ads sens on 1 also feels perfect so i was just trying to figure out why is it like this . 

Capture.PNG

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

HELLO 

i was wondering why is it that when i put my csgo sens to battalion i get a really low ads sensitivity ? its always around this : 

Settings.MouseADSSensitivity 0.7596  , the hipfire feels great and ads sens on 1 also feels perfect so i was just trying to figure out why is it like this . 

Set your conversion setup to MDH 100% instead of 0%. 0% is the slowest matching method.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set your conversion setup to MDH 100% instead of 0%. 0% is the slowest matching method.

thanks again dad 

• Wizard
19 minutes ago, silly7722 said:

The sensitivity changes with fov but the calculator says it doesn't.

This is likely a bug in the game where it reads some generic UE 4 files and applies settings from them.

Unreal Engine 4 has had some issues lately, it reads generic UE4 files and applies some of the config from them.

Check if you have a file called UserInput.ini under the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\Unreal Engine\Engine\Config.

If you do, try to delete it and see if it changes the FOV behavior.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I checked and updated everything yesterday, make sure you select the same scaling in the calculator as you have in the game :)

🤔

Decided to try again (made sure to fully erase my previous settings folder and checked the game integrity just in case), and it still felt way to fast. For reference, here is what I came up with yesterday: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9ea8b4cc8e2cf2efca5f38a046d4acaa and https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=88e1ea294fe4e7e14179211f911c9147.

This is what I tested today (didn't change the FOV just in case, and I also disabled gradual ads transition just to be safe): https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5f80acc3acb22de630f33757b0911232, but it still felt way way off, though I decided to also test  MouseScopedSensitivity=0.0752420 instead  of 0.752420 and it honestly felt pretty good :huh:

Edited by benedu3095
One link didn't work
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, benedu3095 said:

I decided to also test  MouseScopedSensitivity=0.0752420 instead  of 0.752420 and it honestly felt pretty good :huh:

This is very strange, as this is a multiplier. Meaning 1 is the same sensitivity as hipfire based on the scaling setting. So with legacy it's MDH 0%, and with relative it scales with the relative amount. So relative amount 1 is MDH 100%, if you set the MouseScopedSensitivity to 0.5, it will be twice the distance of MDH 100%. 0.07 is extremely slow,  there must be something else affecting the sensitivity here, could you attach or PM your settings file so I can try it directly?