Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

CSGO to Pubg

Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but the calculator seems very wrong converting from csgo to pubg. The sens in pubg feels much slower. moussens.thumb.png.5866136a8dad402e6e7bee49cc5c927a.png

Another site gave 0.012375, which feels right. I would just use that, but it doesn't have scope calculations. Am I doing something wrong or is this calculator not right?

• 3 months later...

Just started playing pubg again, and I did what you said and still have the same issue. I used 360 for hip fire. In csgo I use 0% MM for scope, tried it with pubg scopes and it's very slow. I tried it at 75% match and both viewspeed 1 & 2. All of these still feel way too slow.

0% MM using 2x scope I get a sens of 0.008464 using this calculator. Viewspeed 2 gave 0.010311. A different online calculator gave 0.013314 for 0% MM. Not sure if the latter feels quite right, but it feels much closer to being correct. Not sure what it's doing differently.

Anything else I can try or something I might be doing wrong? 

hipsens.png.6286586d0349d62c17e85a8d652a6cf7.png

othercalc.png.b50516d6e423edf6cd25275041edbed9.pngscope2x.png.6c2117901448c04adfb0bd4365696cad.png

• Wizard
4 hours ago, cincinnatus said:

Just started playing pubg again, and I did what you said and still have the same issue. I used 360 for hip fire. In csgo I use 0% MM for scope, tried it with pubg scopes and it's very slow. I tried it at 75% match and both viewspeed 1 & 2. All of these still feel way too slow.

0% MM using 2x scope I get a sens of 0.008464 using this calculator. Viewspeed 2 gave 0.010311. A different online calculator gave 0.013314 for 0% MM. Not sure if the latter feels quite right, but it feels much closer to being correct. Not sure what it's doing differently.

Anything else I can try or something I might be doing wrong? 

You are probably better off using the PUBG hipfire as the base for the calculations. The other calculator is matching sensitivity to this, and not CSGO. The difference in CSGO and PUBG FOV (if you are playing with FOV 80) is so large that any monitor matching method will likely feel off.

So first convert CSGO to PUBG hipfire, then use PUBG hipfire to convert to all the aims.