Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Rainbow Six Siege adding Raw Input with Operation Chimera

Rainbow six Siege  is introducing Raw input for mouse like CSGO...  the change will go live at 1PM EST on 19th  February on TTS. Will you guys update the calculator with this new mode... because this changes a lot.. my aim on csgo is way accurate on csgo than siege... and i play siege way more than csgo.. still the cross-hair lands on the target in csgo while flicking..but not in siege..its always a bit off 

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, dhabak said:

what options would u suggest me if I want to convert my csgo sens to siege..

360 distance for hipfire. For ADS it depends on what you like to be most accurate, iron sight or ACOG. You can only match one of them, and they scale very differently. Either way you should use monitor distance or viewspeed for the conversion.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

360 distance for hipfire. For ADS it depends on what you like to be most accurate, iron sight or ACOG. You can only match one of them, and they scale very differently. Either way you should use monitor distance or viewspeed for the conversion.

So ill tell you my config 1st.. i only want proper sensitivity from hipfire csgo to iron sights r6s. i play both games on windowed with 1600*900 resolution because my monitor is a tv of 32 inches which is too high for full screen. So a 1600*900 windowed game is 26.5 inches in sixe on my tv. So what should be the mode of conversion for most accuracy ? like sensitivity , viewspeed ?

ps . my native resolution is 1080p with a 32inch screen

Edited by dhabak
1 minute ago, dhabak said:

So ill tell you my config 1st.. i only want proper sensitivity from hipfire csgo to iron sights r6s. i play both games on windowed with 1600*900 resolution because my monitor is a tv of 32 inches which is too high for full screen. So a 1600*900 windowed game is 26.5 inches in sixe on my tv. So what should be the mode of conversion for most accuracy ? like sensitivity , viewspeed ?

so what should i set for monitor size as i am on windowed 1600*900 ?

• Wizard
Just now, dhabak said:

so what should i set for monitor size as i am on windowed 1600*900 ?

Monitor size is not important for the sensitivity calculation, it's only used for calculating the ratio in the output if you use monitor distance. I.e. just informational.

So enter the resolution you play with, that's the most important part.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Monitor size is not important for the sensitivity calculation, it's only used for calculating the ratio in the output if you use monitor distance. I.e. just informational.

So enter the resolution you play with, that's the most important part.

allright.. so what modes are best for conversion of my setup ? like from which mode of csgo to which mode of r6s ? also... do fov matter.. i have fov of 90 in siege and i tried 90 fov in csgo too in a custom game for conversion

Edited by dhabak
  • Wizard
Just now, dhabak said:

allright.. so what modes are best for conversion of my setup ? like from which mode of csgo to which mode of r6s ? also... do fov matter.. i have fov of 90 in siege and i tried 90 fov in csgo too in a custom game

FOV is very important. For CSGO leave it at the default unless you play custom games, and always enter the FOV configured. The actual FOV will be calculated.

You should first convert hipfire to hipfire using 360 distance. If you use the config file conversion, you also need to fill in an already existing value. You can use the default value of 50.

Then convert hipfire to iron sight using Monitor Distance 75% and see how that feels. For iron sight you need to enter a lot existing values, remember to use the values from the first conversion.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

FOV is very important. For CSGO leave it at the default unless you play custom games, and always enter the FOV configured. The actual FOV will be calculated.

You should first convert hipfire to hipfire using 360 distance. If you use the config file conversion, you also need to fill in an already existing value. You can use the default value of 50.

Then convert hipfire to iron sight using Monitor Distance 75% and see how that feels. For iron sight you need to enter a lot existing values, remember to use the values from the first conversion.

okay..im trying to do it the way u tell me... since its complicated im apologizing in advance that i might bother u again... if i dont get it

Edited by dhabak
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, dhabak said:

also..do i have to change the fov type in either of the games

No, the correct FOV type for the game will always be loaded when you select it. You only need to change it if you want to calculate FOV for the game from a different type. I.e. if you want the same FOV in R6 as in CSGO, you can select the same type as in CSGO for R6 (Hdeg 4:3) and enter 90 as the FOV, and the output will tell you what FOV to set in R6 to get this FOV (73.74 in this example).

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, the correct FOV type for the game will always be loaded when you select it. You only need to change it if you want to calculate FOV for the game from a different type. I.e. if you want the same FOV in R6 as in CSGO, you can select the same type as in CSGO for R6 (Hdeg 4:3) and enter 90 as the FOV, and the output will tell you what FOV to set in R6 to get this FOV (73.74 in this example).

so if I dont want to change my FOV in R6 at all.. and im using default fov on csgo then i dont need to change anything right ? also..what is csgo's default fov ?

• Wizard
Just now, dhabak said:

so if I dont want to change my FOV in R6 at all.. and im using default fov on csgo then i dont need to change anything right ? also..what is csgo's default fov ?

Correct. Default FOV in CSGO is 90 in 4:3 resolution. If you play with wider aspect ratio, extra FOV will be added on. So in 16:9 the actual FOV is 106.26.

32 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

so is this ok for the 1st conversion like you said..from hipfire to hipfire ?

1.PNG

and this for the second calculation

2.PNG

Edited by dhabak